Esf idea

Best answers
I know i think il get banned but i don`t want please ... you guys from esf staff making a very cool game but i sugest to make it on hl2 engine .. i know esf should die with hl1 but don`t waste your time on the hl1 engine.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If they said they wont go to HL2 than they wont. Its so simple.

As for wasting time. Remember that HL1 is stoll by far more popular as a modding engine than HL2.

Best answers
I know this has nothing to do with the thread. But when did esf start

ANBU
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If i'm correct ESF started in 2001!
As for the hl2 engine,it would require lot of work to do that and besides, there are some dbz hl2 mods already out right now(not finished).

The Brain Freezer
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
From what I understood it is harder to code on HL2 engine, besides what would happen to all this work?? its too late for a change. Still, its the best game ever :D

ANBU
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yeah... it's the best example ever.
Old engine, great mod!

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I know i think il get banned but i don`t want please ... you guys from esf staff making a very cool game but i sugest to make it on hl2 engine .. i know esf should die with hl1 but don`t waste your time on the hl1 engine.
You won't get banned for making suggestions.

Anyway, you should check out the mod Mechmod to see some of the stuff that you can do on the HL1 engine. Although it's not exactly the direction I want ESF to go in, you can make Half-Life 1 mods extremely pretty.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom