ESF Home News HELP!

Legerdemain Cheese Spread
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
ok some of yous heard about this in the chat box that Internet explorer 8 is stufed up lol
here is the bug firefox works fine with the news but IE8 tut tut tut everytime i go to the news it dosent show the news it just shows The ESF Thing at the top and the picture of the week someone plz help also before it worked fine but now its pretty STFUED UP

HELP!

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
Really be specific please, I personally don't understand it. Can you give an example?

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hes saying that hes using Internet Explorer 8 and the news page doesnt show up correctly. It only shows the POTW but not the news articles on the main site.

He allso said Firefox works fine and i checked with IE7 so its a pure IE8 issue.

@Mous4u My suggestion. Never ever use Internet Explorer. Its about the crapiest thing you can use. Firefox is just way better and lots more secure than IE ever was or ever will be ^^

Banned
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Hes saying that hes using Internet Explorer 8 and the news page doesnt show up correctly. It only shows the POTW but not the news articles on the main site.

He allso said Firefox works fine and i checked with IE7 so its a pure IE8 issue.

@Mous4u My suggestion. Never ever use Internet Explorer. Its about the crapiest thing you can use. Firefox is just way better and lots more secure than IE ever was or ever will be ^^
lol you know everyone is saying IE8 is crap use firefox and stuff lol this is just hilarious everyone says that now that you mention firefox is better ok i will use it.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Its like this. All the good features that Internet Explorer has in it come from other browsers.

In any case regarding the safety. Internet explorer is allmost dead last. The safest browsers you can be using ATM are Google crome and Mozilla Firefox.

Exept that Firefox has more cool pluggins and themes you can download to it XD

Banned
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Its like this. All the good features that Internet Explorer has in it come from other browsers.

In any case regarding the safety. Internet explorer is allmost dead last. The safest browsers you can be using ATM are Google crome and Mozilla Firefox.

Exept that Firefox has more cool pluggins and themes you can download to it XD
ok also grega just to show you what it looks like

Former Forcepit Member :(
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
This is why i hope the eu make it mandatory that all windows disks from the eu in the future dont have internet explorer

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
This is why i hope the eu make it mandatory that all windows disks from the eu in the future dont have internet explorer
Or, you know, you could just use IE to dl chrome/firefox/opera/whatever. Senseless interventionism is.....you get the idea.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Shows up fine in my IE8. Must be something you yourself ****ed up.

NOT IN THE MANGA™
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Everything works fine in my IE8.

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
Or, you know, you could just use IE to dl chrome/firefox/opera/whatever. Senseless interventionism is.....you get the idea.
Chrome is not fully compatible with the home page. The "Potw" is messed up in height/width.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Chrome is not fully compatible with the home page. The "Potw" is messed up in height/width.
Not really. You set the max height and width as 275 pixels. Chrome is doing exactly that, the picture you used just happens to be smaller than that, so Chrome stretches it. Not Chrome's fault. Go into the CSS and change the maxheight to whatever you want it to be. It should stay exactly the same in Firefox, but also be fixed in Chrome.

I think.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I hope you guys know this thread is from november 2009 right >.>

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom