esf forum members of 2005

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It appears that DJ Swift is missing his name. He's the 'rapper' between Logan and Phobius.

Best answers
ill fix all the bugs and stuff tomorrow after college, and Rayna cuz i <3 you so much ill add ya who do u want ur sexy self as?

Best answers
OH WAIT, there is a 5 at the end of my name, it's just REALLY un-noticable. Is there anyway you could make it so the 5 shows up better? Like, if it requires you to move the name over, then just leave it the way it is. It's not that bad, please only change it if you feel like it and it doesn't require you to move my name over.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ravendust said:
It appears that DJ Swift is missing his name. He's the 'rapper' between Logan and Phobius.
I don't need one because the DJ is on my gold medallion. :D

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You can't have a group pic without a Kama :(. And what about the parents (Cucumba & Deverz). They made babies.

Best answers
Me TOOOOOOOOOOO PLEASE you dont have to but it would be really nice if you did and by the way PLEASE

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
AWW NUTS, I JUST MISSED LOOKING AT THIS THREAD. Why is it I never look at the artwork or Misc threads.... WHYYYYYYYYYYY

Best answers
Dark Vegeta13 said:
ill fix all the bugs and stuff tomorrow after college, and Rayna cuz i <3 you so much ill add ya who do u want ur sexy self as?
Adding me now when you said you wouldnt be adding anyone else might be a bit unfair, but if you do add me my secksie self can be Haruko from FLCL, that works =P

Best answers
its not the unfair part i know ur known around the forums and ppl like u plus it dont really have any famale talent =D

*EDIT* OMG i updated the picture

*Added Rayna*
*Added KilledWithStyle*
*Added Kama*

u guys think i can add anymore???

Best answers
Yeah you can add more! Also, KilledWithStyle's picture is funny =D. He's punching that one guy's hand and acting like he's struggling =D. You can add more if you like, but it's great as it is. 10 out of 10 =D.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
nice, but how about group pic of 2006? when is it going to come? :)

(just curious)

EDIT: is it possible that i could get to that pic? add me if u can :)

img:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom