esf forum members of 2005

Best answers
Bah, there's no Smith|! Heh, it's good, though. I like Pain's little dragon dude getting squished.

The Sinister Minister
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
And there's no forum staff (well, save for Pain) =\

I agree with Smith|, it's very nicely done! It goes right up there with Dudeman's older mural (not the more recent one, but the one from 2002-2003 [I think]). A job well done ^_^

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You guys aren't in there because you didn't request to be. You have to PM him, or w/e to be in.

Anywho- I like it. I like a lot of the drawings, and seeing as you drew themall yourself it's not bad. I think it's a little cluttered and could be more "organized" but good none the less. :)

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You spelled Security as Secyrity. Other than that, my dragon owns everyone there.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I am truly honored, to have Kurosaki Ichigo as my person =D.

Speaking of which, I love it. IMO, you could add some of the more popular peeps, like Cold Steel, Davidskiwan, Diablos, SaiyanPride. But still, I luv joo for putting me in.

Best answers
lol ya i wanted to add lot of the more known faces but i couldnt think who i can put them as i was gonna put smith as the main guy from familyguy and put magus as reno maybe lee as septh not sure who else i guess if they want to be added i can make it posible

Best answers
I'd probably fit better as Stewie, but meh =P. Anything's better than nothing.

The Sinister Minister
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well, in all honesty, I was going to ask, but the reaper was already in use, heh. I couldn't really think of a suitable replacement (I would have chosen Samus, but that would convey me as being part of the opposite gender >_>).

It's a lot harder to choose an image for myself than I figured it would be - I really should have opted to change my avatar in the last 3 years =P

EDIT: @Fire Pheonix - Ah, I see. I figured it was like the last few murals, where the creator chose some of the movers and shakers in the community and put them into the mural, as suggested by the presence of such folks as KidBoy and Zeonix, for example (a la Dudeman and grOOvy, with the exception that grOOvy asked for actual pictures).

Best answers
.. fatal_cobrax is looking at meh pretty scarely ... hyrr.. soooooo cold .. I wonder if he is going to punch me in da face ..

BUT! im bringing great sound to every1 in the pic. and yes poowning that big red dragon 24/7 ^^

and aint it nice to we, the "regular" ppl sometimes get the change of being da part of sumthing nice like this ? i thing it does <,< it not always nice that if some1 is doing smthng like this and when ya send ur application for it, he just tosses it away and replaces u with admin or some other famous forum user..

Best answers
*Updated*

*Fixed Spelling*
*Added Saiyan_Overlord*
*Added Smith|*

Still Needs to be done
*Adding of dReAm KiLlEr*
*Any something random*

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You better give me your spare change bish ;0.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Heh, pretty cool! You can add me if you're not too busy. Don't feel obligated or anything.

As for my avatar, take your pick.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
>_>
Add me too plezzes !!!

Just make me as an SSJGoku ,cause i cant think of anyhting else atm.^^

plezze...

Best answers
hey wut about me?
^.^just add me as majin vegeta.....
otherwise this is great^^