ESF Evolution Addon

Best answers
Keep at good work.Do u need some help?

***edit*** When this will be released?

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Rofl...We don't your help, especially because you pulled that fake pack of urs, and disapointed a lot of people, just to let you know, i have an acount at fileplanet, if i don't find this pack of yours, i will announce it on these forums, and EEA will be released when we feel like releasing, that means WHEN ITS DONE!

Best answers
Why don't you quit going off topic, I don't care what's with this trans pack, apparently it's just a big lie to get some attention. Fascinating! No one cares :/

This is about EEA, not some trans pack, got the point?

Best answers
*off-topic**cough*Agree with Lynxy,this is about EEA,and,I wanna clear it...IT WON'T BE ABLE ON FILEPLANET,IT WILL BE ON www.viki.hr ,AND,I WILL RELEASE IT WHEN I FEEL THAT IS READY.AND PAGES ARE NOT DESIGNED YET!!!AND,MANY OF THEM ARE SENDED ME PM's THAT SAYS:Are u a really coder?;I answered yes,AND,BESIDES,I WOULDN'T LIE TWICE!I TELLED THEM THE TRUTH,I AM WORKIN ON THIS STUPID TRANSPACK!AND,IN STUPID TRANSPACK THREAD,I NEVER RELEASED PICS,BECAUSE OF LITTLE DMZ LOOK( new transformations) ;(*cough**on-topic*
I only asked if u need help.U are very unbeliavable strict.Ok,but I am lookin forward to test this(when its come out).

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
This is about EEA not about some pack.... :rolleyes: www.viki.hr ?? Ur sig says .com i'm assuming something, but i think you know what urselves, and don't insult DMZ it has nothing to with this thread or ur pack. Now back 2 topic, and i might show some screenshots of our new maps.

Best answers
Ummm right, just be quiet about your transpack thing, noone cares. Anyway, I've seen a bit of cold-steel's map, it looks aiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight.

Best answers
I didn't started with talking about my pack.cold steel doed...I'm back on topic now,forever!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
bleh, enough of that,

Now, lets post some piccehs of progress, i'll post my map i did, eea_desertroad.

Theres the road, not very pritteh >_<

a little watchtower, just for a little lighting >_>

and the door... where it lead, you shall have to wait. There is also another secret on the map, much harder to find, 19/20 people couldnt find it :p

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Shijing! You still have to fix that invisible brush, it's on top of the door. :eek:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
me trys and trys, but for some reason, it no go go, you dont see it when your far away or near, it just decides to dissipear at times >_>

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well, here are mine, don't be harsh on me ;)

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers

the end of namek thing is still in progress, and there's another map called eea_sewers, i would have made screenshots of it, if it wasn't such a dark map, and another thing, the kami look out with the rosat in it, was supposed to be a clan map, but since i left my clan for confidential reasons i gave this map to EEA, i hope you like what you see.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
dont forget, half of the kamihouse map is destroyable, ultra fun ^_^

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well, i guess you won't have to wait for to long anymore, some models still need to be done, and the transformation fx. Pherhaps some bugfixing, i'm not giving you guys a release date or something, but i guess it won't be long anymore.

Best answers
nice pics dude, i like the maps, keep up the good work,
its lookin really good

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom