ESF Evolution Addon

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well sort of...It requires hlsdk and amx coding. Anyways i'm starting on my 2nd map for EEA.

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
heh yeah, goku already is a monster when he hets to ssj3, anything more would be overkill

Best answers
nuttzy said:
heh yeah, goku already is a monster when he hets to ssj3, anything more would be overkill
yea thats no joke cuz going ssj4 doing a kamamha Beam Would Kill everyone on the map

which would be sad

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
thats somewhat the case already, you need a big map to play EEA at high PL ill tell you that

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That will only happen if there is someone on the server with a low pl. Lowpl and highpl in 1 server= map nuking. It's the differnce in pl that makes explosion radius.

Best answers
Yup, i played a game in where there was three guys with 999mil pls, and the kamehame was normal sized.

Best answers
The beams used to be huge, but no more since i change server's pl average
About AMX, it won't be needed, i started to port to metamod (>_<) because i don't have lot of stuff left to do (just code some fx and 2-3 others minor things) and it is way more handy

Best answers
You'll need Metamod (metamod, not adminmod :/) and of course the models and sounds

Best answers
ok and the metamod how and where do i get it and install it??? does the install work in the same way as any normal installer or do i have to do it manually??? (or will u include an installer in EEA with wich automatically installs eea AND metamod?? cuz that would be the greatest solution since i (and im sure a lot of people with me) do not understand how to manually install a metamod (if its not by installer))

G-Bear
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
Yeeh could you make a sort of readme how to use EEA EXCATLY cause I hate screwing up my ESF :\

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The readme will come with the install.

Best answers
How could you be screwing up your esf with.... ugh, never mind. Just wait for it to come out and we'll talk about installation.

Best answers
This is gonna be the best ohh and try making pl's to the real dbz ones

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
We can't do that, that would outbalance the game. And it would take way to long to transform.

Old School
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yea it would. i like the concept that zack had posted in the EEA forums, about PL and the requirement to transform.
any new progress on this? im excited to see how this all works, code wise.

Best answers
is metamod all that is required to play, or is there something else that we need....you mentioned
models and sounds, but just making sure

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That kind of stuff will come with the release, the models maps animations sprites will be included with the install.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom