ESF Evolution Addon

Best answers
ít´s only a cheap copy of evm . orca and lod did the whole code and zack used it for this crap , he is just an ..... but ur models are good `-´ ( cause of nuttzy )

Fumoffu!
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
dark slayer said:
ít´s only a cheap copy of evm . orca and lod did the whole code and zack used it for this crap , he is just an ..... but ur models are good `-´ ( cause of nuttzy )
How about you read what Karrde and I have explicitly stated, there will be no more comparisons between EEA and EVM. If you have any more comments - keep them out of here or suffer the consequences.

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Heh, are you trying to get us angry, you'll have to come with something better then that, cuz you prolly don't know teh entire story. Zack dissagreed with the team using somebody elses models or pieces of them, and Zack didn't want to participate in this, so he left, and made his own so called copy of evm, and that's not a bad thing, since evm will move to hl 2 anyway. And mystic_saiyan sorry if i'm a bit harsh, but we really don't need anymore B testers. Here's a few screenshots to show what i've been doing lately, this map is called eea_capsule_corp.

here teh shijing poops me on teh head, you can see teh turd. (above meh headeh)

Best answers
nm, its ok i was a bit on the down side of life!
anywayzz, looks nice i think im gonna visit ur servers soon so....

peace, Mystic

Best answers
I can't wait till it's done and released.;D
Anyway, will you be adding models from movies and/or DBGT unlike ESF?
It would be very cool if you did...:D
Keep up the good work!

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Try the model section, if i'm right nutzy has a thread over there.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well the Capsule corp map looks nice !
May i ask which .wad files u used?
and what´s this sh*t looking thing there ?

G-Bear
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
ZacK248 said:
Since I didn't made the EVM transformations FX i won't use them, no worries about p. Cell trans though ... it won't stay like that

You won't be able to change pl/ki/speed/whatever with the final release (as the ESF team wished), now what can i do/change ? almost everything: not only pl/ki/speed/maxhp but lot of other stuff too :)
So if you transform uore pl wont go up?

So this mod is like when you hit a certain pl your model will only change?

If so well then this going to be so lame ><

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Nono, what he is saying is that you won't be able to change your pl, max speed, or health with the plugin he made. When you transform, you'll get more health/speed/pl but you can't change your own.

------
I hope I said that right...
------

-UltraPerfectCell

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Lord Killmore said:
Well the Capsule corp map looks nice !
May i ask which .wad files u used?
and what´s this sh*t looking thing there ?

I made my own. Since there wheren't any good ones for teh bulding noh. And teh ****ty lookin thing in thereh is teh smo's workeh, it's just to have some proper models, till we get teh pwnage ones from teh Nutzy. No offense smo...

And what happens when j00 transfr0rm in esf, j00 gain more pl and speed and hitpoints noh? It would be teh uber ****teh if we would just change teh models. So yes, your pl and speed and hipoints will increase like a raging bull, fighting at ssj3 goes like teh greased lighting. So no worries, you will have teh uber drool on your deskeh.

CM

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
he wasnt talking about goku when he said the sh looking thing, he meant the rock above your head when you charged up,

Best answers
oh my lord, i cant wait for this to be released. i love the ideas you guys have in this, it gonna make the game alot more interesting. good job guys!
btw.....capsule corp makes looks good from what your pics show

one more question......besides the new transformations and stuff, are you gonna add more characters as well, other than the original ones?

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
There will be no GT, that's for sure. We want to stick with dbz like ESF, and from what i've heard it's quite a piece of work if you want to add new chars. I don't think we will, but who knows what the future brings.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Sweet dude, this little thing looks pretty cool soo far. I like those trans pics. But I think the powerlevels could be altered abit.
Imperfect Cell ->24,000,000
Semi-Perfect Cell -> 30,000,000
Perfect Cell -> 40,000,000
Ultra Perfect Cell -> 45,00,000

Just a suggestion. Great work soo far tho.

Best answers
dont you acctually have to hard code in 2nd and 3rd transformations because esf dosen't recognise them yet? wow that would make room for many more models to put in!!!

Best answers
i think it uses AMX commands or something =\

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom