ESF ECX RC2 bots

Best answers
Hi everybody, I have a question:

I know esf includes bots but the bots are only the 9 default characters from the esf without the ECX RC2 addon:(. Is there any way of creating bots like Broly, Bradock, Cooler....

Thank you for the answers.... ESF is a great mod

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
in the esf 1,3 openbeta you can put c16 an yingu in a bot.
in 1.2.3 only put always the same bot 9,if you like change ,change the model...i hope help you.:cool:

Misanthropist
🌠 Staff
🌈 Beta Tester
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ECX is an addon made by another team. I dont think they knew how to code the bots so left it out of the equation.

You can either change the default class models to ones you want, or code your own bot using amxx. Id suggest the former.

Keep in mind if you are swapping a model over the default ones, make sure the replacement has the right animations for that class. I doubt you will be able to simply copy/paste an ECX model, you would most likely have to decompile, rename sequences, and recompile it first.
Also, the bots will use default sprites and sounds, so you might have to change a few of those around too.

Remember to backup the original files first !!

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Or you could try using the BOT source code. Rick posted it on the forums in the bot section.

Should be the newest thread. (still from last year though XD)

EDIT:

The bot section seems to have been removed for some reason. So here is the direct link to the thread.

http://forum.esforces.com/showthread.php?t=67566

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom