Esf dying out.....

Best answers
I just hope the ESF team figures out that moving ESF to the HL2 engine would be so much better than that HL1 engine.

Best answers
yer i reckon
the hl2 engine looks absolutely awesome, but then it would also b a sacrifise for the fans to make as well, because it would take AGES to make!

Best answers
I actually had a card with goku ssj5 on it and the lil AF on the red triangle like the GT is on the red triangle. It was new then but its old not and since AF never happend i seriously doubt its gona happen. I think that ESF is gona die out before DBZ cause if the gameplay doesnt improve much then a lot of people wont like it and also lamers that like to crash servers and stuff like that kill the game. DBZ well i give DBZ until GT ends and even then i think it will die out before GT ends. actually if it can get passed the first half of GT then it might live to the end of GT cause theendof GT isnt as bad as the beginning.

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
What are you talking about?
Am I the only one who didn't understand a word of,
"I actually had a card with goku ssj5 on it and the lil AF on the red triangle like the GT is on the red triangle. It was new then but its old not and since AF never happend i seriously doubt its gona happen."

Best answers
The only way I see ESF dying is with the depraved state of quality servers floating around. I don't bother playing these days because most of the servers either lag and crash, or they're run by someone guy and they ban me for 'hacking'. Or, they were so full that I'd spawn and most likely get pegged in the back with something from someone hiding in a corner somewhere. Can't play the sport without a court.

Best answers
You people have all forgotten, Funi is still working on all the Movies too, like Broly and such! I STILL watch Super 13 and I love it! The only "true" way DBZ will die, is if it dies for you. If you decide that you dont like ANYTHING DBZ related,(yes, ESF too) then for you its dead, not for everyone else that still loves the series. Now please stop trying to drop the bomb on DBZ already, it still has a long way to go.

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I agree. ESF 1.1 is far less stable then 1.0.
I have a lot of trouble finding good servers. My old favorite, Primordial Tendencies, is usually filled, and it causes my client to crash much more frequently then other servers. My server of choice now is Gamezone.nl, something like that..

It supposedly has 'rules' about no interrupting duels, no gohan shield, discs, etc.. But the admin are rarely around to enforce said rules.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Liking DBZ has nothing to do with ESF, my cousin HATES all anime but LOVES ESF he came over for the summer and wants the game now. ESF is going strong more pple come by a day, after 1.1 I have seen a ALOT more servers to play in online. ESF will go untill the staf stops it, even after pple will picl up were they left off it will be good as long as it keeps going.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
suposedly half life 2 is easier to create mods with, so theoreticaly, if the team decides to port over to hl2, it wouldnt take ages, and updates and such would come faster because it would be easier to code, etc

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It might go faster then the original ESF, but recreating the game would take -tons- of work.

The progress is slow enough as it is. (Not knocking Team ESF, I think they do the best they can with the # of very talented people they have.)

Best answers
Why bring up the HL2 issue when it's been squashed more than a thousand lived ****roach. There's even a STICKY saying there will not be a HL2 port. Deal with it. Stop talking about dead issues.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom