Esf dying out.....

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If only the devs for DMZ, GHP, SOS, etc, would all 'join forces' with Team ESF, imagine how fast, and the quality, the work would be produced in..

*sighs dreamily*

Best answers
Actually i ve seen DBGT in jap. version and i liked it. ^^ Cuz ive heard the English version is way edited and sux donkey balls but the original as they say will always be da best. ^^ But anyway ya the others are right. Doesnt take someone to like Dbz to like ESF. I mean ive watched DBZ too long and i took a break and never watched it for a while. Then when i saw ESF i thought it was cool. So i played ESF even though i didnt watch Dbz anymore. Yes i still dont watch dbz unless i have it set on CartoonNetwork and am too lazy to change it then im obligated to watch it... :S BUt im not like GOKU NOoOoOoOoO :cry: Like i was like oo many many years ago. WHen i watch it im like...eh. :rolleyes:

Best answers
yah i dont think its gonna die as long as the ppl that are here now stay here! so if we all keep posting then it will never die! and i relize that they stoped making newepisodes but so what i mean yah it would be nice to have new episodes but i happy watching the same ones over and over again

any true dbz fan would ;)

Best answers
Hibiki said:
wow thats strange

i mean the fact that esf has more members now than ever obviously means its dieing....

ur logic is so retarded u quite litteraly deserve a slap in the face for it

Hibiki, maybe, but how many of those accounts are active, i mean i know 20 people from the fourm myself which have accounts and dont use them, nuttin aganist it, but the explosion of new menber hit around beta release, but watching it, im not sure it the number join is equaling the number leaving,

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
the reason their not posting in the forums is probably because their playing the game. this forum was packed till the beta came out and it has slowed down since. you have to look at the big picture and quit making assumptions.

dragonball z isn't dead. toonami just likes to cycle through the episodes till new ones are dubbed. i recommend not counting on them to keep dbz alive. they ruined a lot of it with their government induced censors. just wait till GT is dubbed and i figure it will be as popular as ever.

Best answers
What i cant understand, is that there is such a HUGE dbz comunity, that there would b so many ppl willing to make sacrifises or woteva, to see more episodes of the origional dbz like none of this dbgt crap ot made by akara toriyama) and so more sagas after kid buu.
Cuase theres only so much stuff that 'quote':"licks donkey balls" that they can bring out (like budokai for ps2 ONLY wot about the PC?!?!!) and this movie thats gona take a bijilllion years to come out, ...they need akira to come back, he has such a talent, adn y waste it??

I know he has done a ****e load, but if he wants to do well, and he obviously enjoyed it otherwise he wuld have done over 350 episodes +. He would get so much help form every1 (not to mention even MORE money!!!)

what do u guys think?

btw i was sooooo stoked when i found esf, itsl never die out, it can only get better fomr here, adn soon ppl who are tired of cs will join in (cs takes to long to improve) and esf can/could/will(???) b made for hl2!

cyas
eNigMa

Best answers
Im guessing in a few years most people will look back and remember how incredibly stupid it can be at times.

Best answers
lol hahahahah dbz will never die theres still dbgt that in usa and im pretty sure esf will never die.

Zoa

Best answers
dragonballz AF is gonna a
hit if makes it to the U.S.

CM

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
^^^lmao, dragonball af is FAKE dude. and some people are partly right. the forums used to have a full page of active people no matter what time you logged on, but dbz wont die out before esf stops. i promise u that

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Dragonball AF has been a rumor for many many years, but it's never been a reality. It's a fan manga and nothing more, nor will it ever be. Please... Super Saiyan 6? I don't think so.

Dragonball Z *will* eventually die, there is no doubt; however, it isn't likely to die out any time in the next couple of years. Perhaps after all this talk of a movie dies out (or they release a movie), and after GT has had it's run in the US a couple of times and the ratings drop.

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
LOL..
This is by FAR the funniest myth in the DBZ-Fan world.

There is no such anime, as "DragonBall AF," and there is no Manga.

There IS Fanfiction, by some random person who has a website. In this, they have "SSJ5" or 6, or something along those lines..

I have heard so many stories,
"OMFG MY FRIEND IN JAPAN SAW THE PILOT OF DB AF! IT REALLY EXISTS! IT WAS CANCELLED AFTER 4 EPS BUT IT REALLY EXISTED!"

Right. Especially since Toriyama has been asked in personal interviews whether any other shows in the DBZ world have been created, and specifically AF, and he adamantly responded, 'No, and there will never be.'

The DB AF myth preys on people's weakness--the refusal to admit DBZ ended 10 years ago, and there will never be any more.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It's unfortunate...but I doubt Funi will let it's cash cow die.

Maybe a fully-american developed DBZ follow up could be put into effect years down the line. Who knows?

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Toriyama Akira said, after the way GT turned out, that he would *never* release the rights for a DBZ-related show, ever again. Even getting him to let the game 'Budokai' be made was extremely lucky.

Best answers
its not dying out , im seeing the program on CartoonNetwork. its the androids part

Best answers
Posted by SailorAlea - Today at 05:46 AM
Toriyama Akira said, after the way GT turned out, that he would *never* release the rights for a DBZ-related show, ever again. Even getting him to let the game 'Budokai' be made was extremely lucky.
hmmmm welll there releasing Budokai 2 shortly and i think another gba the legend of goku... soo i think its not that hard to persuade him to make 1 more series do u, it might not be called AF or w/e u call it and it might not sux as hard as GT but he might even of learnt to do it right this time if he does even make a new series

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yes, he has granted the lease for some games to be made, but he has said at least ten times, that he will never allow another DBZ-related anime to be made. Even if one -was- made, it would have to air in it's entirety, in Japan. A few years after, it would be dubbed/translated, and brought to America.

So, even in the impossibility that Toriyama allowed another show to be created, it wouldn't be seen in America for years, and years, and years, and years.

Best answers
:(
lol why do i have to b such a spirit dampener, but i spose it sorta is the reality. :(

But theres nothign to stop us from improving esf etc right?
HA, nno-profit organization :p

eNigMa
-Gamers never die. They just respwn!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom