ESF crashes shortly after joining a game!

Best answers
hi!

after the whole trouble getting that damn stupid steam sh*t to work i was happy to get into the game... but it lags as HELL (i never had problems on the exact same machine with esf 1.1 WITHOUT steam) and it crashes short time after i started/joined a game! the system freezes so i can´t give you any error messages or something.

why is esf on steam? i don´t get the sense of that c*ap! the most useless stuff ive ever seen. what was so bad on esf that it has to be on steam? everyone hates it but everyone has to use it!!! i prefer installing patches by myself and have something that really works than having such a "pain in the *ss" software that screws everything up!

i really don´t know if i will continue playing esf even if i get esf to work correctly because steam just sucks!

in short why i hate steam : buggy, instable, senseless!

Old School
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I have no trouble with steam. It installed perfectly and I have no problems with it. It has to be you and your pc that is having the problems. Steam is more reliable and won will eventually get shut down.

Old School
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well all youre saying is that ESF is crashing. It could be a million and one things that are causing it to do that. With no error messages given, dont expect to have your problem fixed.

Best answers
i AM in open gl mode...

but i got esf beta 1.2 working perfectly WITHOUT steam! (copied the esf folder to hl directory, downloaded the fmod dll to hl directory and it worked with command line option... just like beta 1.1 worked)... so it dosent work with steam and it does work without steam... hm...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom