Esf Beta 2 Idea's

Best answers
Hello Everyone

I've Been Surfing through the forums lately and looked @ various idea's for Beta 2.
I've Gathered them all up into 1 forum for everyone to read

1) Fusion - Its Been sugested many times, I think a good way to control in a fusion is to do what the old Jedi kinght dbz mod did. On the Tdir Mod ( Dragonballz The Destruction is real ) The fusion lasted a little while and 1 person controlled the movement and the other person controlled the fighting moves.

2) Weapons - Many People have sugested weapons, I like the idea that weapons are scattered around but i think you should have to buy them eg every time you kill someone you get 100 zenie and a sword might be 1000 zenie. This would also make Melee more interesting as you could chop people up ect.

3) More Transformations - I've Heard That Esf beta 2 will have more transformations and so I wont really say much on the topic.

4) Melee - People have complained and said melee is good and bad and ect Mabye make a simple puch and kick animation?

5) Super Fast Melee - On The Previous dbz games Everytime 2 people melee'd eachother @ the exact same time a super fast , uncontrollable melee fight broke out , That would look really cool on Esf.

Thanks For Taking the time to read this. :yes:

Best answers
1. I dunno, 1 person doing one thing, another person does the rest would be annoying, hard, and is that possible in the HL engine? Imagine, you see someone transforming, so you try to shoot them, but the guy that controls movement doesn't see him, and starts to go somewhere else, letting the guy transform and kill you.

2. I also don't likw this idea, again no offense, it makes it too much like CS, i hate CS because of the buying weapons thing, i like TF and NS types where you either have the weapon or can be givin it.

Anyway, there your suggestions, the rest i think are fine, excpet those two IMO, again i hope i don't sound mean or offending in this post. :]

Best answers
1) I'd rather instead that Vegetto and Gotenks were separate characters.

2) No, no, no, no, no. The characters are weapons, effectively. It'd spoil everything if you introduce swords to pick up/buy - the focus of the game would change to revolve entirely around them. No, I like it how it is. And yes, I know Trunks will get a sword, but he's supposed to get that.

I don't want to see Freiza or Buu wielding a sword.

3) I think we can all agree that this is a Good Thing :D

Best answers
I agree on the fact that the weapon thing isn`t a great idea.

I the DBZ series i didn`t met very many people with weapons
so please don`t.

I think the melee thing shout be workt out because it isn`t very fair and it is boring. it would be great if you could select a kind of a attack that you would do with a butten a kick or a punch or somthing like that but a controled fight would be much better than fly to him puch the other butten and don.

A RPG mode would be fun to.

And a fushio would work well if you could choose it as a charcter it would be much user friendly.

I hope I helpt a bit

LATER...

Best answers
I like the weapon idea ..
But I hope not weapons like bazoka and stuff . LOL ..
And I agree more tranformations, and the melee thing :p .

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom