• Total voters
ESF Head Team Mapper
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🍂 Regular
Best answers
lol you're taking this way too personal. About 90% of my comments to others work contain critics instead of things like "OMG awesome you rox!!"
Probably because there is such a big gab between what I concider quality and what the community does. I even hate my own work from like 2 years ago because it literally sucks compared to what I have now.
Plus, Im sick of beeing all nice and good.
Life isnt just candy, deal with it.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
lol you're taking this way too personal. About 90% of my comments to others work contain critics instead of things like "OMG awesome you rox!!"
Probably because there is such a big gab between what I concider quality and what the community does. I even hate my own work from like 2 years ago because it literally sucks compared to what I have now.
Plus, Im sick of beeing all nice and good.
Life isnt just candy, deal with it.
yeah but it already sucks, and u'r usaly making it worse,and i never said i hated you i just said you got something with me thats all

Beta Tester Squad
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yeah but it already sucks, and u'r usaly making it worse,and i never said i hated you i just said you got something with me thats all
Dude Lion , for evry movie i'v made i'v got a lot of critics , Critics ar good it can help you ,who know , i'v got some idees from critics , if you do something so good you will not have critics so do something freaking amazing, if you don't want critics :D (i hope nobody get flaming ) let's just go back on topic

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
cuz u'r not good at it right? >_>

oh and about the advance melele and prepunch, ever heard of fast paced, cuz the last time i made a movie i put in it beams and you guys said it's too slow with beams so...... can you think for a sec pls before posting

and can someone prove to me that they did better cuz , only volkov has some good movies, and from what else i saw (esf pro movie, or the vegeta against trunks) these are not even close to being worth called "movies"

ohhh, and i sended the link to all my ayhoo contacts and they all said i did a good job, witch is the oposite of what dj,chris and guzzie said so.. lets seee 100 >>> 3 my point exactly

and if anyone says it's not good then i want to see them do better

-_-... Nothing Mean 2 say here, but your vid link doesn't work, i wanna see it, and do you know who i am?... btw im sure the vid doens't give the viewer much of a ride if It's true that its all from 1 camera angle. Just a crit.

Best answers
Yer, And you made it alive with that comment >_<

Anyways, I just want to point out that you guys have to learn how to accept the comments. Sure we all get complements, and we feel proud. But sometimes you guys have to accept the crits, and don't go making a arguements out of it.

-GuZzie

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom