• Total voters
ESF Head Team Mapper
πŸ‘‘ Administrator
🌠 Staff
βœ”οΈ HL Verified
πŸš‚ Steam Linked
πŸ‚ Regular
Best answers
I just wasted 3:40min of my life watching you do adv melee.
and about 2 minutes you're just prepunching

1/10 at best

p.s. select your own music for esf videos .. copycat.

ESF Head Team Mapper
πŸ‘‘ Administrator
🌠 Staff
βœ”οΈ HL Verified
πŸš‚ Steam Linked
πŸ‚ Regular
Best answers
guess what, I know you hate me but you know, it doesnt really matters at all to me since I know who and what I am.

so yeah, I guess some actual critics would explain why it sucks.

exept for the first 30 seconds or so, it shows just random prepunch/adv melee sequences. always from the same camera perspctive and distance.
The speed and scenes doesnt fit the music at all.
There isnt really much more to say about it because thats ALL the video contains.

πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
guess what, I know you hate me but you know, it doesnt really matters at all to me since I know who and what I am.

so yeah, I guess some actual critics would explain why it sucks.

exept for the first 30 seconds or so, it shows just random prepunch/adv melee sequences. always from the same camera perspctive and distance.
The speed and scenes doesnt fit the music at all.
There isnt really much more to say about it because thats ALL the video contains.
whats u'r problem, you never said a nice thing to me >_>, is there something wrong did i do or what?

ESF Head Team Mapper
πŸ‘‘ Administrator
🌠 Staff
βœ”οΈ HL Verified
πŸš‚ Steam Linked
πŸ‚ Regular
Best answers
I never said I'd hate you, but you did.
However, this isnt the right place to discuss this so back on topic.

Lost in space
Banned
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
Actually I wasted 1:23 minutes of my life. So I'd like that back please.

Sorry, but DJ's right. He's not being an ******* to you, he's telling you the truth. It was bad, the first 10 seconds were of powerups. Then it was all prepunches. No inovations no nothing. It wasn't anything that got me to say "holy **** that's awsome, I want to play esf" it was "wow adv. melee....nothing I haven't seen before."

Best answers
What the hell was that!!!! You seriously did waste 1:23 of my life.For gods sake.Don't post all this rubbish. And I think its a fact that all Rumanian's can't make movies :D :D

-GuZzie

Beta Tester Squad
βœ”οΈ HL Verified
πŸš‚ Steam Linked
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
What the hell was that!!!! You seriously did waste 1:23 of my life.For gods sake.Don't post all this rubbish. And I think its a fact that all Rumanian's can't make movies :D :D

-GuZzie
If you ar so good at making movie what does it stop's you to make movies ?

Best answers
I just don't like making movies :D

EDIT : That 2nd movie that LionHeart made was ****ING AWSOME!! He really improved the 2nd one.Its just awsome!! 10/10 :)

-GuZzie

πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
cuz u'r not good at it right? >_>

oh and about the advance melele and prepunch, ever heard of fast paced, cuz the last time i made a movie i put in it beams and you guys said it's too slow with beams so...... can you think for a sec pls before posting

and can someone prove to me that they did better cuz , only volkov has some good movies, and from what else i saw (esf pro movie, or the vegeta against trunks) these are not even close to being worth called "movies"

ohhh, and i sended the link to all my ayhoo contacts and they all said i did a good job, witch is the oposite of what dj,chris and guzzie said so.. lets seee 100 >>> 3 my point exactly

and if anyone says it's not good then i want to see them do better

Best answers

-GuZzie
you get on my nervers you little 15 years human .

on topic : lion you wanna impress us with your flare.spr or what ? me not impressed at all >_> , concernant the fight was noobish ...

Best answers
Alright guys,i'll admit it.Im sorry Lionheart....cause that 2nd movie that you made was just soo ****ing awsome!! I loved every bit of it.Thats a straight 10/10 from the pocket :) It was brilliant!! Superb!! Sexy!! hahah you get my point :D :D Nice work man,keep it up,you can only get better :)

-GuZzie

β˜… Black Lounger β˜…
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
he'd say the same as me, that video was nothing special, contained nothing interesting, and just showed advance melee. I hate having to watch advanced melee ingame, why would i want a video of it?

Old School
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers

-GuZzie
Youre on thin ice as it is, Guzzie, I would avoid posting comments like this.

As said before, the movie really isnt all that interesting. Beam struggles and melee...nothing really cinematic about that.

and if anyone says it's not good then i want to see them do better
Way to take someone's opinion. Dont take it so personal and build on it. You could use what DJ Ready said to improve it (camera perspective, redundant content..)

No need to be so hostile over what people think of your work.

πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
Way to take someone's opinion. Dont take it so personal and build on it. You could use what DJ Ready said to improve it (camera perspective, redundant content..)

No need to be so hostile over what people think of your work.
i meant that cuz he always sais only bad things about anything i do, and he didn't mention anything good at this one or the other projects i made

Beta Tester Squad
βœ”οΈ HL Verified
πŸš‚ Steam Linked
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
he'd say the same as me, that video was nothing special, contained nothing interesting, and just showed advance melee. I hate having to watch advanced melee ingame, why would i want a video of it?
I think he use advance melee because in DBZ only Advance melee was use

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom