ESF - Android 18

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
right, i saw a lot of problems so i went to the trouble of making a drawover, it was fun, havent drawn any dbz in a long long time :p fun practice, anyway, first of all, OMG 18's hair is the wrong way round =O cummon, that was the biggest mistake on the model. Her eyes are too high up, in dbz the eyes on females are brought closer to the nose and the mouth because female faces are less in size than male. The eyebrows should start thicker in the middle and get thinner across the eye, and there is a problem where the eye is too stretched across and no lashes, also, what the hell are those things over her eyebrows? sorry its just i see that LOADS across many different dbz models, they dont exist.... ever in dbz, yet people put them there all the time..... if people are trying to show stress lines above the eyes they curve towards the middle of the eyebrows and they are only very very slight, if ur going for the thing that the characters have wen they're pissed off and the skin gathers between thier eyes, its just like a capital E on its side >_<. Her hips are too low down for a woman, and her back is jus.... deformed, and shows no spine her breasts are too round, no natural curve, and her legs and arms are incorrectly emphasised for a woman. the rest should be explained by the drawover:

i made the background sorta transparent cuz it wud be easier to see the drawover, i hope it helps to see where the mistakes are, and oh, she needs ankles, they define the legs a lot more than people realise >_<

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
davidskiwan said:
right, i saw a lot of problems so i went to the trouble of making a drawover, it was fun, havent drawn any dbz in a long long time :p fun practice, anyway, first of all, OMG 18's hair is the wrong way round =O cummon, that was the biggest mistake on the model. Her eyes are too high up, in dbz the eyes on females are brought closer to the nose and the mouth because female faces are less in size than male. The eyebrows should start thicker in the middle and get thinner across the eye, and there is a problem where the eye is too stretched across and no lashes, also, what the hell are those things over her eyebrows? sorry its just i see that LOADS across many different dbz models, they dont exist.... ever in dbz, yet people put them there all the time..... if people are trying to show stress lines above the eyes they curve towards the middle of the eyebrows and they are only very very slight, if ur going for the thing that the characters have wen they're pissed off and the skin gathers between thier eyes, its just like a capital E on its side >_<. Her hips are too low down for a woman, and her back is jus.... deformed, and shows no spine her breasts are too round, no natural curve, and her legs and arms are incorrectly emphasised for a woman. the rest should be explained by the drawover:

i made the background sorta transparent cuz it wud be easier to see the drawover, i hope it helps to see where the mistakes are, and oh, she needs ankles, they define the legs a lot more than people realise >_<
you're my hero

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
davidskiwan said:

:shocked: I <3 You! :shocked:

Best answers
davidskiwan said:

Beautiful David...just beautiful... :cry:

Best answers
I swear I'm gonna make you draw over all my images =P! my anatomy sucks >< meeza wub da!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That looks great :) I hope they're gonna change the model/skin now :D
Nobody even noticed that the hair was the wrong way around. :p

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Omg Dave you got quoted 3 times ! =O

You just pointed out every flaw on the model and the skin.

Best answers
wow,that drawover is really precise.And the back should really be fixed like you drawed it.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well, the discussion is about the model, not about who likes titties and who doesn't like the people who like the titties.

Any more off topic posts will be given a warning from this point on. No exceptions
no im not talking about her tits dude it makes the front of the model look elongated it just doesnt look the same as in the show like that

Best answers
davidskiwan said:

That looks great I would do it that way

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Nobody even noticed that the hair was the wrong way around
Check post #13.

Despite looking (hard) I cant find one single fault in that redrawn pic, good job :yes:

Best answers
How did u draw that?? it look brilliant!! you should post that to god gundam

Best answers
Ashur said:
Umm... WTF!!!! I understand some poeple want to see sexy females and all...
BUT WTF!!!!
This is a game... of fighting..... based on dbz fighing... Not dbz scuezing tits...
You are NOT playing as roshi the sex obsessed old pervert.... Whos soul mision is to ****...
No....
I say...
1. STOP WITH THIS STUPID OBSESION
2. I understand you need to make somebody look like a female or male.... Just dont over do it... nither under do it.... Like vegeta,goku,krillin,gohan, and so on....
have a pussy... becous plainly there is NOTHING there not even a hump.... With sould be enught....
3. Plz RAMAKE the whole head.... The mouth the eyes... mouth sould not contain lips just a verry well done stripe... Make the eyes like on the pic... on page 2 of this topic..
And TOTALY remake hair.... its completly wrong...
The body... well dont see anything wrong with it yet... tho more detail would be nice always....
game of fighting?? ummm ya know, we fighters need new energy if we get owned, bouncing tits are the perfect key to fight on with a 24 hour boner :laff:

Best answers
o yeah! + the tits dont really matter.... we just want a character that looks great! (not in tits and stuff...) but did you ever see a android 18 with NO boobs? its part of her, and they need to be GOOD

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I see good things coming for 18....I just hope all the right attacks are given to her, because she just might become my main character.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yeah! + the tits dont really matter.... we just want a character that looks great! (not in tits and stuff...) but did you ever see a android 18 with NO boobs? its part of her, and they need to be GOOD
god thats what i hate about forums noone can ever grow up...

no ones saying that her boobs were just huge i said earlier that they make the model look a little strange of course it could also be her shirt giving that illusion as well

Best answers
orginally the model looks kinda well weird to say the least (tho i couldnt do any better :p) but if you make it exactly like the redraw by davidskiwan it would look peferct

jp

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
lol, im allmost sure its gonna be remade..... davidskiwans redrawing looks just awsome... if they don't remodel it they must be crazy! :p

And who cares about the breasts?? i mean, in japan they make maybe special physics for women in games like dead or alive... there the breasts are made with physics like when they jump they breasts move realistic...., thats just sick

Lol, if she does a beam jump *with 100 miles a hour* then imagine how ridiculous that would be!

Best answers
DaRkOwNs said:
god thats what i hate about forums noone can ever grow up...

no ones saying that her boobs were just huge i said earlier that they make the model look a little strange of course it could also be her shirt giving that illusion as well
its not that we cant grow up, its just the model looks like *PEEP*
we apreciate that you did your best, but it almost looks like you rushed your work....
how about the guy who made 18 uses that drawing picture that david made?
now THATS an hot android, this 1 looks like a guy :no:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom