ESF activity?

Best answers
Totally agree. No way those stats can be right. I just refreshed my server list and it showed 55 servers in total (for 1.2.1).

Doubt there are so many more for the other versions.

Best answers
he is dead,tey told us it will be finished in 2007 now is 2008!! wtf dude? but i will w8 agin just to see will they make 1.3

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
he is dead,tey told us it will be finished in 2007 now is 2008!! wtf dude? but i will w8 agin just to see will they make 1.3
Can you do it better? :), can you code? model? make maps? This is a free mod Grim, deal with it. Besides, the Open Beta got released, which is v1.3! ... Beta! Congratulations, v1.3 has been released.

Best answers
Riiight.... i dont want BETA i wan whole game,to see punches and stuff beta is 2 buggy :S

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
Riiight.... i dont want BETA i wan whole game,to see punches and stuff beta is 2 buggy :S
And we shall release v1.3, and not give it to you, fair deal? :p

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
ok,i will play Budokai Tenkaichi 2&3... its beter... much beter..
Aha, but you have to pay for that game in the first place in order to play it. Earth's Special Forces how ever is released for free. And if you can't wait in the first place, you should not be here. It might be mean, but truth being told.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Aha, but you have to pay for that game in the first place in order to play it. Earth's Special Forces how ever is released for free. And if you can't wait in the first place, you should not be here. It might be mean, but truth being told.
But you have to buy half life to play it so it really isn't totally free...

Best answers
yeah,and i don't pay for game bicuse i download for PS2 and ESF is wery expencive bicuse i can't find orginal cd key for steam

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
But you have to buy half life to play it so it really isn't totally free...
But Half-Life is like, almost free if you consider $9.95 being a lot. Those PS2 games are like, 40 to 70 dollars?

yeah,and i don't pay for game bicuse i download for PS2 and ESF is wery expencive bicuse i can't find orginal cd key for steam
So you have the money to buy those PS2 games for like, 80 dollars worth? But you can't afford paying Half-Life 1 for $9,95? Shame on you.

Last edited:
Best answers
dude,im my land we don't have HL dude it's 2 old game,and agin im not buying games for pc im dl for freeeee!

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
dude,im my land we don't have HL dude it's 2 old game,and agin im not buying games for pc im dl for freeeee!
Warez is not allowed here, so don't talk about it. In fact, don't even download it for free, as we do not even support the WON version of Half-Life. I highly doubt you can even play v1.3 full on your "downloaded version". Also, you can buy Half-Life 1 through steam, you don't even have to buy it in a shop.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ban him. Twice.

ANBU
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
He obviously uses pirated copies of games so don't bother!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom