ESF activity?

Death from Above
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
He's even said he downloads his PS2 games

Quadruple Ban!

If you can download those illegal things you can buy HL1 on steam and download it that way. It's legal and you can play mods. Since to play anything HL online you need steam and steam doesn't like illegal software

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
He's even said he downloads his PS2 games

Quadruple Ban!

If you can download those illegal things you can buy HL1 on steam and download it that way. It's legal and you can play mods. Since to play anything HL online you need steam and steam doesn't like illegal software
Nor we do like illegal users, that of course mentions that they use warez / illegal stuff *cough*.

Best answers
Umm that is legal,but i have Budokai Tenkaichi 2,God of War,NFS Pro Street,Test Drive,and much more orginal games,but i have raped share so i can do what i want ;)

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You might physically be able to do 'what you want', but if you download something for free which would ordinarily cost you money, it's illegal. There's really no getting around that.

Best answers
for christ sake,here is another idiot (grim-reaper),sorry ff-sky rider but this guy make me fell ungry,left him playing the budokai crap;(,the esf 1.3 will be better then any tenkaichi budokai for ps2 beacuse there is no one for pc,besides esf rocks!!!!!,i thik i break one or two rules but this mannnn!!!!;(;(;(

Best answers
diegochiha,what's ur problem?i can tell what i want budokai is beter and that is the fact,budokai is only one on one,but ESF is multiplayer game :) ,efs is good but its dead dont go off topic anymore...ESF 1.3 will be finished for like one year...and here it comes DBMMO! 10 times beter than budokai and ESF togheter ... so plz f**k off dude

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
Dragonball (Z) Multiplayer Online will most likely be p2p (Pay to Play), so even if it would be better, I wouldn't pay monthly for it as I dislike p2p games. And Grim Reaper, watch your language please. If you are not wanting to even play ESF, since you don't want to buy Half-Life 1, you should not be here.

Best answers
why 2 buy hl? i have it i can play esf and u are right i dont belong here esf is just a mith and it will never be done,so what if it p2p wow is to but they have 7000000 ppl playing it noob ;) cya all

~Gurbir~
🌈 Beta Tester
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
ok,i will play Budokai Tenkaichi 2&3... its beter... much beter..
diegochiha,what's ur problem?i can tell what i want budokai is beter and that is the fact,budokai is only one on one,but ESF is multiplayer game :) ,efs is good but its dead dont go off topic anymore...ESF 1.3 will be finished for like one year...and here it comes DBMMO! 10 times beter than budokai and ESF togheter ... so plz f**k off dude
Why are you comparing professionally developed games with a 3rd party free mod? Not cool :S.

For what ESF Team has to work with resources, time, etc. I think they have done a great job.

You have to understand this project is not the only focus in their lives, which is why seems to be taking so long to you, alot of us have been waiting alot longer then you so just sit tight. Esf 1.2 is fun enough.

Dead not exactly, as Sub said earlier, there's enough people to play occasionally.

One of the reasons, it my seem dead is newcomers dont learn how to play all aspects of the game. For example, they will make a server, spawn about 1000 bots and beam spam them for about 20hrs a day and rack up a huge powerlevel and score and think they're hot stuff.

Once they step into a server (or if someone joins their server) where people took the time to read the manual or watched a tutorial or two they quickly realize they aint so hot, either that or they are too pig-headed to admit they dont know jack about the game, and quit.

If take you take look at most of the servers in ESF you'll know what I mean, just watch for the "wall" of noob servers.

Btw what "land" are you from?

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
why 2 buy hl? i have it i can play esf and u are right i dont belong here esf is just a mith and it will never be done,so what if it p2p wow is to but they have 7000000 ppl playing it noob ;) cya all
You were saying you don't pay for any game, so nor you will for this mmorpg dragonball game.

ESF Head Team Mapper
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🍂 Regular
Best answers
how about we send you on vacation then if you don't respect us eh?
*sharpens the bansaber*

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom