ESF 1.3 trasformation suggestions

Best answers
wierd USSJ has too be in there for trunks and vegeta because it really was a form. And i also believe Goku should have it because he did it in the hyperbolic time chamber. So USSJ must be in there because they use it in the show

Best answers
It's not a "hyperbolic time chamber," it's a room of time and spirits... >.>

Best answers
Actualy Your wrong.... Its bouth right.... hyperbolic time chamber is right as room of time and spirits Thats wrong... no s :p

Old School
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Emhilradim said:
It's not a "hyperbolic time chamber," it's a room of time and spirits... >.>
Theyre the same thing, but thats not on topic.

wheres_warren said:
excactly its already turning into a ssj2 majin blah blah thread.
There have been too many threads that go off topic, and start discussing this. Lets try to avoid it, ok?

Best answers
ok I was thinnking at the Buu thing and....I have another suggestion if yar Evil Buu and u transform another Buu into candy u will just have half of the pl u need 2 transform....wath do ya think about the kid buu transf : "when ya'r playnd as Super buu and u have the PL needed 2 transform...u press the Z key and the transformation starts only when u die....like in the show.....oh yeah and there(the Death won't be added in the Score cuz it's a part of the transformatio).....and once transformed u can't change back to the Fat Buu........"

Best answers
I apoligize for posting somthing that did not meet the rules. I just thought Baby Vegeta looks extremely badass. Oh and check the rules, they say more than likely not to be used. :laff: DBGT may have been crap, but come on, look at the picture. Tell me that isn't freaking cool. Anyone wanna make me that skin? ;D

King of the Hello Kitty Fanclub
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I am very against any form of Buu eating another Buu to get close to trans level. Once a Buu transforms he's gonna hunt down every other Buu, basically it will turn into servers filled with Buu's eating each other.

Best answers
Yes that is true 2...but tell me now how many people uses the candy beam...cuz they have "a lot of trouble" watching out 4 other players that wants 2 kick yar ass....but still....It would be nice(ok so this is just something cuz this thread it;s about transf)......anyway wath do ya think of how the transf 4 buu I mean the "effect's"

Best answers
we dont talk about or post things abut tranformaions cuz u hardly get a reply

Best answers
Emhilradim said:
Majin's not a transformation, though... Majin is possession...
Although Majin did give him power, I agree with Emhilradim. As Majin, Vegeta's character changed. If Vegeta is on the good team, I don't think he should have a "Majin" transformation; he should be a seperate character.

I'm not sure how the team is going to approach Majin but... well, he still conquered the Majin evil while in that state so maybe it won't matter giving Majin as a trans. I believe Majin pushed Vegeta to the further limits of SSJ2.

Best answers
Shao said:
Although Majin did give him power, I agree with Emhilradim. As Majin, Vegeta's character changed. If Vegeta is on the good team, I don't think he should have a "Majin" transformation; he should be a seperate character.

I'm not sure how the team is going to approach Majin but... well, he still conquered the Majin evil while in that state so maybe it won't matter giving Majin as a trans. I believe Majin pushed Vegeta to the further limits of SSJ2.
They felt Majin a potent transformation on Budokai 2 and 3 ...
However like in those games , Majin could be a transfomation only acsessable after a certain power level and under a certain amouth of health , like at 60 hp you have the ability to go Majin or something.

Best answers
Well instead of this: Vegeta: (ssj 1/majin/2), I think it should be this for Vegeta.
Vegeta: (ssj1/majin/ssj3) Vegeta never went ssj2 as they said in the eps he skipped ssj2 and went ssj3, but it could be like Vegeta: (ssj1/ussj(from cell saga)/majin(from buu saga)

Validated Steam Engine
🌈 Beta Tester
✔️ HL Verified
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
Vegeta never went SSJ3, he was SSJ2 when he was fighting Goku and also Buu. It was SSJ3 that he skipped in GT and went straight to SSJ4.

Best answers
i beleave that gohan should have some more transformations, because he had one more in the series, which can be devided ito a few transformations:

normal
SSJ1
SSj2
adult(no decending from this form)
adult ssj1(effective at same time as adult but you must hit the butten again, also fast
transformation)
adult ssj2(happens quickly after adult)
adult Mystic(perminent or only decend after death)

the adult transformations for ssj 1 and 2 are just for effect mostly, if you want there to be a slight gap then thats fine but the gap should be vary small, one or two kills, because gohan already knows how to transform mostly.

also yes piccolo seems a little short handed in this idea... how about this for the nameken fusions... when the guy has enough energy, hit the ascend butten and a nameken will spawn on the map, then piccolo finds him and oncontact it shows him powering up or something along those lines

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
normal
SSJ1
SSj2
adult(no decending from this form)
adult ssj1(effective at same time as adult but you must hit the butten again, also fast
transformation)
adult ssj2(happens quickly after adult)
adult Mystic(perminent or only decend after death)
none of this really looks good to go from a kid to a teenager in a few seconds doesnt seem right thatd be like a massive overdose in hormones

i think the team said they were making an adult gohan to go seperate from the kid gohan so you can pick from either one you want but gohans only gonna have 2 or 3 transformations either way normal>ssj>ssj2

King of the Hello Kitty Fanclub
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Evirus, thats far too many transformations, although if a separate adult Gohan character isn't added I'm not against a Mystic Gohan being added as Gohan's third trans. Being a big Gohan fan I wanna see him in all his forms.

Best answers
Emhilradim said:
Majin's not a transformation, though... Majin is possession...
One thing if Majin is not a transformation than why was vegeta allowed to go SSJ2 with his fight with goku in the craft when he didn't even hit SSJ2 yet. something to think about cause vegeta let majin take him over he just faked struggling he knew the Majin would make him stronger.

Old School
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
egale180 said:
One thing if Majin is not a transformation than why was vegeta allowed to go SSJ2 with his fight with goku in the craft when he didn't even hit SSJ2 yet. something to think about cause vegeta let majin take him over he just faked struggling he knew the Majin would make him stronger.
Nobody even respond do this. Im tired of seeing all these, Vegeta was ssj2 before he was majin arguements.

Ill let you go this time, but if you seriousley want to discuss it, please do so in off-topic.

Best answers
EVIL_GOKU said:
Well I saw Groovy's thread about the transformations and I am gonna put some changes..hope u like em

+ Goku: (SSJ 1/2/3)
+ Gohan: (SSJ 1/2)
+ Frieza: (Form 1/2/3/4)
+ Buu: (EVil Skinny, Super Buu, Kid buu)
-ok so when u are with Buu and u become Evil Buu I was thinking that u could instantly transform into Super Buu if ya transform an other Buu player into candy and it him.....And when ya'r playnd as Super buu and u have the PL needed 2 transform...u press the Z key and the transformation starts only when u die....like in the show.....oh yeah and there(the Death won't be added in the Score cuz it's a part of the transformatio).....and once transformed u can't change back to the Fat Buu........
+ Cell: (Imperfect/Perfect)
+ Piccolo: (No cape)
+ Trunks: (ssj, ussj)
+ Vegeta: (ssj 1/majin/2)
-So u transform to ssj 1 and the second transformation should be Majin...I know that Vegeta could Transform into a ssj2 before he was Majin...he sad that somewere..but we are respecting the show....ok after Majin is SSJ2....ok and when U want to revert U go SSJ1 no Majin cuz lets say u broke Babidis spell and cant change back...
+ Krillin: (Mystic Krillin [miss ma fro!])
+ Andriod 18: (buddy A17)
+ Ginyu: (buddy guldo/burter/recoom)

ok but wath is this buddy thing??
wath C18 could be changed with C17?
This is a great suggestion, they should do it like this.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom