ESF 1.3 trasformation suggestions

Best answers
Well I saw Groovy's thread about the transformations and I am gonna put some changes..hope u like em

+ Goku: (SSJ 1/2/3)
+ Gohan: (SSJ 1/2)
+ Frieza: (Form 1/2/3/4)
+ Buu: (EVil Skinny, Super Buu, Kid buu)
-ok so when u are with Buu and u become Evil Buu I was thinking that u could instantly transform into Super Buu if ya transform an other Buu player into candy and it him.....And when ya'r playnd as Super buu and u have the PL needed 2 transform...u press the Z key and the transformation starts only when u die....like in the show.....oh yeah and there(the Death won't be added in the Score cuz it's a part of the transformatio).....and once transformed u can't change back to the Fat Buu........
+ Cell: (Imperfect/Perfect)
+ Piccolo: (No cape)
+ Trunks: (ssj, ussj)
+ Vegeta: (ssj 1/majin/2)
-So u transform to ssj 1 and the second transformation should be Majin...I know that Vegeta could Transform into a ssj2 before he was Majin...he sad that somewere..but we are respecting the show....ok after Majin is SSJ2....ok and when U want to revert U go SSJ1 no Majin cuz lets say u broke Babidis spell and cant change back...
+ Krillin: (Mystic Krillin [miss ma fro!])
+ Andriod 18: (buddy A17)
+ Ginyu: (buddy guldo/burter/recoom)

ok but wath is this buddy thing??
wath C18 could be changed with C17?

Best answers
Which gave him power, making that some sort of a transformation.

whereswarren (King_Vegeta)
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Dude just leave it, damn you kids are never happy, the transformatoins are fine (they probly wont be changed) and if you dont lke it, to bad you'll have to get used to them.

This is just gonna turn into another "zomg, vegeta was ssj2 b4 majin" thread.

Best answers
I'm just wondering Gohan's second transformation's KI needs.. or multiplier.. I believe it should be a bit higher then the others'.. (just from the show)
and I am happy, waiting for the release, and I am glad that they are implementing this much for 1.3!

King of the Hello Kitty Fanclub
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Definetly not on the Buu idea, Buu already starts out uber strong, if he eats another Buu right away then he'd absolutely dominate the map, I'm agreeing with warren/kingvegeta whatever he calls himself these days. The trans are fine and stop whining about why they're not fine, and don't turn the thread into a Majin before ssj2 etc. thread. also like kingvegeta said or warren if thats what you wanna call him.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
off topic: kingvegeta is fine, changed my name to wheres_warren coz i use it on pretty much everything else but esf related stuff and i thought that maybe some of the 10000ish members might know me from somewhere else.

@ topic:
I'm just wondering Gohan's second transformation's KI needs.. or multiplier.. I believe it should be a bit higher then the others'.. (just from the show)
I totally agree coz ssj2 gohan (cell saga) was at the standards of majin vegeta (piccolo says it somewhere), so that trans should be very ample in the pl generosity.

Best answers
I still think the transformations should be more equal...
HOWEVER the Team My have equaled the players out in some other way , so I have no idea.
I would like Vegeta to go MAjin Before SSJ2 as Majin was a powerup ... it could even give Vegeta 2 more transfomrations if you think about it

Vegeta - SSJ - Majin SSJ - SSJ2 - Majin SSJ2
Or just
Vegeta - SSJ - Majin SSJ - Majin SSJ2
That would suit me fine ... however I'm 60% sure it wont be changed as it probably is fine as it is and it would be unlike the show.

Feh , I'm sutch a Vegeta user , The Transformations are fine , I should shut up.
As I shall.

Best answers
wheres_warren said:
Dude just leave it, damn you kids are never happy, the transformatoins are fine (they probly wont be changed) and if you dont lke it, to bad you'll have to get used to them.

This is just gonna turn into another "zomg, vegeta was ssj2 b4 majin" thread.
Dude it's a suggestion......I suggested wath I was thinking...and Majin Druu:MAjin SSJ2???? since when?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
and Majin Druu:MAjin SSJ2???? since when?
excactly its already turning into a ssj2 majin blah blah thread.

NB: vegeta was ssj2 while in the the possesion of babidi.

Best answers
Only part i'm skeptical about is that Piccolo only gets one transformation, and that's losing his cape. There were several times in the show, namely his fusions with kami and nail, that gave him power boosts equivalent to a transformation. Hmm...i'm sure they'll balance it, but if his only transformation gives him a power boost like his current, he'll be far weaker than most other characters.

Only other thing that puzzled me was why Jeice was left out of Ginyu's buddy system.

Best answers
EVIL_GOKU said:
Dude it's a suggestion......I suggested wath I was thinking...and Majin Druu:Majin SSJ2???? since when?
Babadi's power up pushed Vegeta to SSJ2 ...
You don't think that Majin Vegeta would have been Equal with Goku SSJ2 at SSJ1?
Jeez , Just leave that , I was bableing anyway.
As I said the team have probably equaled out the characters and transformations. So leave it.

Best answers
Maybe they should add in gimp mode where Gokou starts off with 1/2 BP, and he can't walk, and his charactre is named Christopher Reeves...

Trunks goes USSJ? Ummm, isn't that like 2 steps forward, then in next tier 1 step back? USSJ was *SLOW*. That'd be like 180 -> 250 -> 175, in DBZ terms.

I dunno, you guys are the team of prodigies, maybe you do know what you're doing, and you're just freaking us out... Good luck :p

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
About Piccolo and the characters who have only 1 trans, I'm thinking that their pl multiplier must be huge to allow them to compete. Although I agree with Zaruis when he says that Piccolo's fusions should account for transformations I think it'll all balance out in the end. (pl multiplier x5?)

Best answers
Sorry, I'm a new member. I just had to through my opinion in here.

For Vegeta, we should have first transformation at SSJ 1 which it is at already.

Second transformation SSJ2, which can be seen with the little Majin symbol on his head.

His third transformation should be Baby Vegeta. Now if you don't know who Baby Vegeta is, check this out.

Now how cool would that be?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It wouldn't be cool at all.
GT is crap.

No GT content will be in ESF.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hey Parsinator, On behalf of the ESF forum I'd like to extend a warm welcome, I hope you'll be staying with us for a while :)

About your idea, to reiterate what Pain said, The ESF team have decided to not include any GT or Movie content.
This can be seen in the sticky: http://forum.esforces.com/showthread.php?t=3835
Read that and you'll be up to date with the rules :yes:

Other than that enjoy posting here!

Best answers
Parsinator said:
Sorry, I'm a new member. I just had to through my opinion in here.

For Vegeta, we should have first transformation at SSJ 1 which it is at already.

Second transformation SSJ2, which can be seen with the little Majin symbol on his head.

His third transformation should be Baby Vegeta. Now if you don't know who Baby Vegeta is, check this out.

Now how cool would that be?
Only way you're getting Bebi Bejiita into ESF is if you make the model yourself, and replace the Bejiita models... :p

Best answers
About your idea, to reiterate what Pain said, The ESF team have decided to not include any GT or Movie content.
No Brolly?
still.. getting away from the Vegeta SSJ2 USSJ Majin SSJ 42.526 thread.. I have two questions.. what does USSJ equal in english?

and the second one still referring to Gohan.. in the Cell Games Saga.. in ssj1 form he was even as strong as Vegeta..[judging by what Vegeta and the others said (that was after the room of spirit and time)] and of course, he then turned into SSJ 2..
if SSJ 1 was so strong, than what could SSJ 2 have been?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom