ESF 1.3 (Open Beta)

Best answers
Hello, again. I have been playing a lot ESF now, and I really like the game a lot.
I just have one question. It would be so awesome to be able to play ESF 1.3 with my friends, but we play on LAN, and it would seem that every time I host, I come to the character screen, and then the game turns itself off.

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
Let me guess, you are not using Steam?

Best answers
I am actually using Steam. That is why I have been playing with my friends on 1.2.3, but I want to play with them on 1.3 aswell.

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
Sorry, thought you weren't using steam because you had hosting problems, using v1.3 & attempted to play on LAN. So, you you host & play ESF v1.2.x online with other people through steam correct?

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
You are using the Final Open Beta, correct? And you create a server within in the game, right?

Best answers
Sorry to double post, but this problem even comes when I try to JOIN my friend's server. Why is 1.3 not working for me?

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
maby your friend install esf open beta final on esf open beta and start the problems. I got that problem too. Id delate all esf and reinstal the game and thats help.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
maby your friend install esf open beta final on esf open beta and start the problems. I got that problem too. Id delate all esf and reinstall the game and thats help.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom