ESF 1.2 Anniversary thread

Lost in space
Banned
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
if i remember correctly , the 1.2.X series was released on may the 12th of last year (i know it's a little early to celebrate , but i felt like celebrating the day/month that esf changed 4ever) so , tell us your stories of discovery in 1.2.X and so on

also at the same time , i would like to get a mix od ides ffom combining stuff from 1.1 and 1.2 together , somewhere i remeber some1 sayying have that fly stop thingy b4 u hit the ground or something in some other forgotten thread , think along those lines , also post your ides for 1.3 (or a thread link for your ideas and such) in this thread if you want

Let's celebrate , Grab a beer my friend :yes: ;)

ESF Head Team Mapper
๐Ÿ‘‘ Administrator
๐ŸŒ  Staff
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
๐Ÿ‚ Regular
Best answers
may 8th

Best answers
I discoverd esf when i was trying to find that quake mod bid for power but the heavens opend upon my head and i found esf i was truly blessed apon that day...:)

Lost in space
Banned
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
i first took attention to esf in a net cafe ages back in the days of alpha 2.0 , then that net cafe shut down , and i was sad to see that happen , but faith at heart , i found a new net cafe and got stuck into 1.0/1.1 , heck , it was like a 24/7 esf lan party down there , thou today i find it rare to see god esf players around my area (i might be the only one in my area for all i know , unless that hobomaster is good , as he said somewhere that he lives near where i live)

Best answers
i found esf when i was looking for some esf movies then suddenly i saw esforce.com
and i toght wtf is this?? and i cheked and Wooow coooool and installed it right away and played the **** out of my computer, and shared it the same day with my friends and played like crazy.
and in every lan party i go we always play esf because of me :cool:

Best answers
i found it by clicking on the 3rd party games in the steam thingy i dun know exactly wat its called

๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
Sub said:
Erm.. yay?
Sub, you know better than this. I'm not going to warn you, but please don't do it again.

Freelance Mappzor
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
wow is it realy 1 year since 1.2 came out O.O

WEll then to more of those years ^^

Best answers
I found it when i was looking for an update of Bid For Power. i was looking for the update so that you could control the beams that you shoot instead of just shooting straid ahead :p

Than i saw a page with some text and it had some screenshots of ESF in it.. those shots where of alpha 2.0 and i tought it sucked like hell :p and i didn`t looked at it anymore till a few months after that... there was an update again but this time with esf BETA 1.0 and that was my time to enter here. not much later i found redsaiyan :) and the rest is a known story

Best answers
I had come home one day and it was on the computer. My bro and his friend downloaded it that day. From that day on I played non-stop and became quite good at it.

๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
SaiST said:
I had come home one day and it was on the computer. My bro and his friend downloaded it that day. From that day on I played non-stop and became quite good at it.
Please post about how you found ESF in the "how did you find ESF?" thread, not this one.

Lost in space
Banned
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
smith has a point , this thread does seem to be more about how ppl found 1.2.x to be like , but never the less , happy bday 1.2 (great , now i wish an installer happy birthday , wtf is wrong with me?)

Ice Cream God
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
Best answers
Pfft... dont celebrate 1.2, it wasnt that big of a deal. Now 1.0 was something to celebrate...

Lost in space
Banned
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
suicidal_maniac said:
Pfft... dont celebrate 1.2, it wasnt that big of a deal. Now 1.0 was something to celebrate...
compare 1.0series gameplay to 1.2 and you got your answer , though you do have to admit we miss 1.0/1.1 , it's just the fact that the game was a hell of a lot more stable , the gameplay was squared off a little so that n00bs didn't getting owned instantly. it changed the way of play forever , and it will be nice to see what 1.3 does to our favourite little game of ownage & sending people flyying to the next dimension in the most painful ways that possibly any1 could think of ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom