esf 1.1 steam problem ...

Best answers
Hi @ All
i have install esf 1.1 to my steam order
[ C:\Programme\Steam\SteamApps\[email protected]\half-life ]
in there i have install it so than i start steam and than esf 1.1 beta
so yet comes the problem it start i hear musik and so on but cant see anything and by my half life it is the same only counter strike work can u help me please BIG THX for help ;)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Try downloading this Steam Installer from ESF-World (by Nrtep). It finds the directory automatically so you know it installed it in the right place ;).

Best answers
i have download this from there all works finde but i cant see anything when i start steam than esf beat 1.1 musik and so on comes but i cant see anything and by half life it is the same problem . only counter strike works

Best answers
no i cant see anything no backround nothing i only heard the sound .
its the same problem by esf , so esf and half life work but i cant see anything i mean
i hear the sound from teh esf and so on but cant see nothing :( what i can do o_O?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ok, first of all use the Edit button in the bottom right hand side of your post instead of double posting. Now what is your email? Because unless your email is [email protected] then it won't work. You have to fill in the [email protected] with your actual email address.

Best answers
^^ i know that i have post it so becouse spawn or so on it is in my e-mail folder ...
have u icq or msn i have add u by msn but u are dont online

Best answers
i knwo these links but in this i havent read my prob. :( wait i make u a screen of my problem.

Best answers
what a lol at the screen i see anything but when i start the game i dont see nothing wtf ... what yet o_O?
EDIT: no i have it dont install by counter strike i use steam i have it here :C:\Programme\Steam\SteamApps\[email protected]\half-life\esf and not by counter strike my cs is here C:\Programme\Steam\SteamApps\[email protected]\counter-strike

hm... when i start it also esf than i heard all but nothing see and by my flat monitor i can read out of rage or so on ... hm what we can do thatg it works fine o_O?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Use the
button so that you can add to your previous post instead of double posting. Since you are new and aren't fluent on English I'll give you one more chance. Please use the button, thank you. Are you sure you installed it into half-life\esf and not half-life\counter-strike\esf?

Best answers
u see when i use edit buton than u dont write back :( read last post my edit

Best answers
- Update HL

- Run HL it at least once (hazard course will do)If you don't do this 3rd party mods won't run!!!
- Switch to OpenGL or Direct3D
- Update videocard drivers

Worst case scenario : Reinstall Steam because it has been virus'd

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom