ESF 1.1 new characters and moves?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Sugar, don't listen to this Psydoman guy...there's a thread right down below this that is from the team, and is a posted picture of a new gohan model, which is NOT adult OR mystic. So ignore him.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
hmm. ok and i wonder why it's called mystic gohan when it's him only older. ok i accept the apoligy from legionz. and btw hi gr00vy i really wanted to talk to you m8 and i wanted to have a 1 on 1 with you also or even watch you fight since you are at ape level...i really wanted to join clan ~{ape}~ btw. but i havent contacted them because they said they will find me when i know that wont happen. what should i do m8 i am looking for a GOOD clan. btw i am good friends with Ginyu King and i know about 5 poeple in the |::Z::| clan. and what about tein or piccolo (the idea's i ahd just go back a few post to read them).

Best answers
jesus ****ig christ
DOES IT LOOK LIKE 1.1 IS OUT?
IF IT WAS OUT IT WOULD BE ON THE MAIN PAGE

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
One, two, three, four... eight pieces of spam in the last two pages. One, two, three... about six flames. I'm going to suggest this be closed, because it isn't going anywhere.

The new model is not mystic gohan. Mystic is a transformation for adult Gohan. It is his third tranformation, and that wont be in for quite some time.

Best answers
I killed mystic gohan.... he's dead....

As for new characters... You can safely asume there will be NO new characters in 1.1. I dont believe there will be any in 1.2 either.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom