Error in my half life

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gamers - Desire (Host)
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
Discord Member
Best answers
If someone is smart enough to get his hands on non steam etc. - then he should be clever enough to buy a legit copy and register it through steam.

Our nice community provided you on 4 pages a great support - even as you were just giving us screens of a non steam version of Half-Life / ESF.

The rules on this board are saying => NO SUPPORT, FOR NON-STEAM USERS.

We showed you several ways to get a legit copy of Half-Life and how to solve the problem if you got a legal copy of it, even when the key's already used.
You got a PC, you got access to the internet, I'm sure its affordable for you to buy Half-Life for like 8 bucks or even less.

Your welcome to reopen a topic about this concern when you bought a legit copy of Half Life through the Steam store or by any shop.
Even when I'm sure that your problems are solved when your reinstalling everything - with a legit copy AND SERIAL.

Playing with non - steam is illegal, also using "cracks" or any other warez.
The rules on this board are strict => this kind of software or discussions about them are not welcome here.

You are new here, so I'm letting it slip with a verbal warning and give you the advice to read the board rules you'd already accepted by joining this board.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom