Error in my half life

Status
Not open for further replies.
Best answers
hey there

first i want to thank es forces team for this great game , i tried it on non-steam and it was great

i tried to install the steam version but i had alot of problems

1. when i bought half life 1 game the serial didn't work on steam , i tried to check the steam site about this error , i searched and i found that
>>>>>> Opposing Force CD-keys cannot be registered through Steam. Opposing Force was included in a retail Half-Life package. The Half-Life CD-key included in the package will unlock all of the games included in that package, including Opposing Force.

2. i tried to play esf 1.2.3 steam version on my half life 1 but it gives me errors

Proud YouTuber
✔️ HL Verified
Discord Member
Best answers
Have you tryed reinstalling it?(i mean ESF)

Best answers
No.. but why ? i opened the FAQ and i followed all the steps to install the game but my cd-key doesn't work on steam and the game gives me messages and close , but i'll try to reinstall it

Now with Kung-Fu action!
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well i captured it by print screen it's in the attachments
That's not HL through Steam. ESF will only function properly when installed on a Steam registered copy of Half-Life.

Best answers
yes it's not steam because my cd-key doesn't work on steam and i got this when i checked steam's site

Opposing Force CD-keys cannot be registered through Steam. Opposing Force was included in a retail Half-Life package. The Half-Life CD-key included in the package will unlock all of the games included in that package, including Opposing Force.

MC

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yes it's not steam because my cd-key doesn't work on steam and i got this when i checked steam's site

Opposing Force CD-keys cannot be registered through Steam. Opposing Force was included in a retail Half-Life package. The Half-Life CD-key included in the package will unlock all of the games included in that package, including Opposing Force.
http://store.steampowered.com/app/70/

Now with Kung-Fu action!
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If your CD-key isn't working, try contacting Steam support. Failing that, I'm afraid you may have to purchase HL again over Steam.

Best answers
NOOOO ! what do u mean ? just tell me anything except buying this game again !!!

---------- Double Post below was added at 07:49 PM has been merged with this post created 07:46 PM at ----------

Someone ! Please tell me how to make this game work

---------- Double Post below was added at 08:03 PM has been merged with this post created 08:00 PM at ----------

help me anyone

---------- Double Post below was added at 08:09 PM has been merged with this post created 08:03 PM at ----------

i want some help here

Now with Kung-Fu action!
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Unless you can get your HL registered to Steam, there's not really much that I can suggest. Try contacting Steam Support, if you can prove that you own it to them things could work out.

Best answers
well i didn't get the game from steam , i bought it from store but i think steam won't do anything

Now with Kung-Fu action!
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If you have the boxes and the CD-key which didn't work, that's still evidence of your ownership. If you don't have them, I'm out of ideas. You'll have to get a new copy of HL.

The Prodigy
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
Discord Member
Best answers
ESF will only work through Steam. If your CD Key won't register through Steam and Steam support can't help you then your only choice is to purchase another copy.

Best answers
If i installed a new copy from the internet , will my cd-key work on it ? :S ?

---------- Double Post below was added at 08:49 PM has been merged with this post created 08:28 PM at ----------

someone help me ?

The Prodigy
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
Discord Member
Best answers
By "installed a new copy from the internet", do you mean reinstall Steam? No it won't. If your CD KEY doesn't work, it just doesn't work and you'll need another if Steam Support cannot help you.

Best answers
the cd-key worked with my half life but it didn't work with steam , what should i do ? try to crack steam ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom