Enhance/Fix Beam power struggle

Would you like to see this idea Happen?

• Yes, Please put this in the game

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No......

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Best answers
I have found this game to be really close to the show, but one thing bothers me, beam power struggles..... id like to see the power stuggles be like the episodes Gohan Vs. Cell , the two beams become one with a Big energy ball in the center that moves back and forth depending on whos putting out more energy, i think the current way that it works (both beams follow eachother either side by side or top and bottom) just doesnt look like the show at all, im not even sure if my idea is possible, but ive been shocked on what they done on this game so far so i have no doubt about it.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
thats what i always wanted.. if you shoot a beam and they hit directly beam heads touching, then it should snap back.. however if you shoot a beam at the side of the beam head it would push it away.. if the beamheads collide head on then it would snap togehter.. when snapped togehter the balls should grow in the middel and go back and forth instead of that zigzag, it should be one straight line

Best answers
yay!!!! better eye candy for 1.3 hmmmm and straight line beam struggles...!!! Is he going to make the beams a little thicker and bigger?

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
it would also be nice to see a little movement in the beam trail like the lines that go through the kahamehame

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom