English dbgt theme music

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Anyone know where i can download the english theme music for dbgt cause its real good ;) be great if someone could help me out cause i cant seem to find one o_o (thanks for any replys)

Best answers
Just because you said its great I, and most likely everyone else, wont give you the link.

Retired Forum Staff
Best answers
That's kinda mean aint it?

I was looking for the link too as my DBGT theme isn't as bad as everyone said the linked one was. I'm wondering if I get a different one since I got a different dub for DBZ.

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm fairly confident that you can get the english DBGT theme from dragonballgt.com. Although, I don't know why you would want it. It is easily the worst piece of music I have ever heard.

The original DBGT theme was so good and then Funimation makes this travesty of a theme. I'm pretty sure I threw up when I heard it.

Best answers
Originally posted by XsilentlyXdiesX
No Talking about Kazaa:\
I think its not good to talk about kazaa if its for warez. If its for "legal" files seems ok to me and I don't see why theres a problem with it.

owa

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The american DBGT theme is terrible crap that shouldn't have seen the light of day, you can get it at the site ET stated but why you'd want it is beyond me, get the Jap version, its uber 1337.

-----

Off-Topic, first he is a mod, anyways I don't think saying "kazaa" is bad, its a file sharing program, of course you CAN get warez, but he wasn't saying that, he was saying he oculd get the american released version of the DBGT theme on it (I bolded Released, cause if its songs that weren't aloud to be downloaded it'd be illegal, and you can DL this osng off of the dbgt site)

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by mysticssjgoku4
man shut up, i can talk about it for dbz stuff.
dont go teling me what to say.

quit acting like a mod n00blet
Boy, I bet you feel silly now. :smile:

Best answers
SilentDies is a mod? Maybe a mod for hXc but ESF too?

owa

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Why don't people ever check into these things?

Best answers
No, to avoid situations like this you have moderators labeled as moderators. You dont squeeze it into a thread you know nobody will look at. Cuz nobody gives a rats ass until they get yelled at. Just the truth not a flame. I dont think mysticgoku did anything wrong cuz silent isnt labeled anywhere in his sig/avatar that he is an ESF Mod. Theres tons of pretends.

Hsu

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by mysticssjgoku4
man shut up, i can talk about it for dbz stuff.
dont go teling me what to say.

quit acting like a mod n00blet

Congrats... you have yourself two warnings. One for flaming a mod and the other for talking about warz. I do not care if it has to do with dbz IT IS NOT ALLOWED ON THESE FORUMS;(. You are on the right path to getting banned.

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Incase no one follows the news, Kazaa is currently being ***** slapped with a multi billion dollar law suit, along with Morpheus and Grokster . . . therefore, Oktagone would most likely want to limit the mention of warez, or warez proggies, untill it smoothes over.

No file sharing talk please, as we all know it's only used for illegal copyrighted files . . . :rolleyes:

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It is inevitable that these proggies get slapped with lawsuits, look at ScourX (Is it ok to talk about this one, It's long dead?)

Back on topic...
As for the music, I'm sure from out of the millions of fan DBZ/DBGT sites one must have it available to download.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yup cummer says it all

no talking about kazaa cause kazaa no matter what anyone says is for warez

and btw i think the usa gt opening sounds like poo :p

Best answers
Poo? Poo!? What kinda world is this? *Speaks in a Strong Bad voice(from http://www.homestarrunner.com - its not a kid site either, Goto e-mails->Strong Bad emails and watch a few. Trog Dor! Anyhow, I'm going to continue.)* That was the crapiest crap i've ever crapped! */Speaks*

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom