Energy Drain & Flying Option

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think that holding any attack, other than the spirit bomb, should cost as much energy as flying or turbo activated, but only turns on when holding an attack. Kind of making sure people just don't stand there flying and holding an attack waiting for a person to pop up and fire a fully loaded kamehameha.

Also during a power struggle people usually just fall to stop from getting hit I think the lowest energy should go is 250 to make sure people don't fall on accident, and make flying toggle disabled during a power struggle.

Best answers
well, if we did that, then i could just be vegeta and be shooting big bangs all over the place, with energy to spare. plus that would screw up the balance in the power level system too, becuase the higher your pl, the more energy u have, and if someone has a pl of 4 mill, he could rule the friggin server. trust me the esf team made it where it all works out in the end...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ok, then make vegeta not able to move until his shot is blown up. same with any other non-contollable attack.

And which one where you talking about the flying thing or the power struggle thing? That kindof confused me.

Best answers
Good we don't need that kind of thing. Less falling from PS and more actually fighting them.

Best answers
O_O Don't people usually complain lame Frieza's come up to them and disk them while engaged in a PS? And now people can't move outta a PS? Well, I guess that could make things interesting: someone losing a PS on purpose so they can escape with at least SOME life.

Best answers
what do you mean "holding" an attack? When it gets a max charge, it fires whether you want to or not. It works that way. I don't see what the orignal complaint was about.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You could hold an attack, just hold the other mouse button.

Best answers
Yeah, I didn't know about it until I read the sticky review in ESF chat for the latest Alpha. If you hold right-click on a charging weapon it holds at whatever charge you have, so you can keep it at the ready. Of course if you're flying or have turbo on you'll lose Ki as you hold it.

Best answers
Thanks. Now to use this information to my advantage.... heh heh heh :devgrin:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i think Sierra Sonic is talking about making Holding attacks cost Ki just as flying and Turbo cost!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom