Editing model problem

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Well... I took the head of the 1.3 Goku model that I think its the only one that look like the real anime and put on 1.2 model but when I compiled it happened this weird problem!:confused:

If anyone know why this is happening please tell me!

whereswarren (King_Vegeta)
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Thats what happens when you rip GG and Kamas ****, god hates you now.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Did you get permission from the model makers to use those models?

If you didn't get permission, you shouldn't be messing around with them. It's rude.

whereswarren (King_Vegeta)
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Not to mention the godly hate.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
geez, thats why people just stop coming to this place, even my comment will suck this thing even more. why dont you stop that "OMG YOU RIIPPER , YOU DUN H4V P3RMAAAN!!!!SSION!!" ....(permission)

Geez, he is simply asking for help for his own thing, he isnt releasing this model or anything else yet. Instead of helping or asking him what steps he did you start picking on him and tell him how he sucks.

meh, whatever.

Anyway Morving. I cant tell you what your problem may is, but looks more like alot of Vertexes havnt been assigned to the head bone (in main: the head bone isnt assigned with any vertice)

if it is, then rerigg the whole model, should fix your problem.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
geez, thats why people just stop coming to this place, even my comment will suck this thing even more. why dont you stop that "OMG YOU RIIPPER , YOU DUN H4V P3RMAAAN!!!!SSION!!" ....(permission)

Geez, he is simply asking for help for his own thing, he isnt releasing this model or anything else yet. Instead of helping or asking him what steps he did you start picking on him and tell him how he sucks.

meh, whatever.

Anyway Morving. I cant tell you what your problem may is, but looks more like alot of Vertexes havnt been assigned to the head bone (in main: the head bone isnt assigned with any vertice)

if it is, then rerigg the whole model, should fix your problem.
Thanks Pixel for the support you gave me with this guys...I'm tired of saying that I'm not planning to release this model or anything else! Its only for my personal use and if one day I think on share it with anyone I know very well what I have to do for legal ways...

Well and about your suggestion of what may the problem is... I will try it maybe on this weekend because I have so many test to study on this days but thanks for the idea!
If anything goes wrong I contact you...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah, but some modellers don't like it when you modify their models, even if you don't release them. My comment was perfectly justified.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom