ECX: How to create a new character ( CCI + Tutorial )

Project Manager
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I guess since I am an ECX developer and we are allowed to show off things that are related to the Addon I will introduce this to you as well as some people might be interested in that.

KarrdeKNR said:
Ok, guess most of you must have missed the thread in ESF Chat explaining that you're not to post topics regarding EVM or EEA unless you're team members showing off pics, vids, etc.
Some time ago we created the so called CCI for ECX.

What is the CCI ?
The Core Compiler Interface is a Corona-Bytes.NET tool helping you to create your own characters for ECX. You are able to click through a wizard to create a basic character with serveral levels including to set up it's abilities and properities. Nevertheless this tool isn't more than a handy piece of software to teach / help you with the basics, however if you want to create a complex character, including custom transformation fx, sounds, weapons etc. you gonna end up with one of our sdk's to do it.

How to create a complex character? I guess this is the kind of questions a lot of people have been asking lately. I will try to light up the way for you guys. However this is not a Tutorial for N00bs, you have to use your brain and you should at least have some clue about coding, about variables or other basic coding elements.

You can download it right here:
DOWNLOAD

Screenshot:

Beta Tester Squad
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It's a nice Ideea but still no one will want to play agains a guy with ultra mega ssj 30 Goku as a normal form

Best answers
download ink it's not working anymore "CCI" anybody can update the link?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom