Earth's Special Forces Tournament (ESFL)

πŸš‚ Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
so uh..I was looking at the schedule page, everything's shown except for the date and time, where can I see that?

ESF Old Timer
βœ”οΈ HL Verified
πŸš‚ Steam Linked
🌟 Senior Member
Best answers
Its still be working on but the first round of matches will be wednessday 24-10-12.
Give everyone 2 day chance to look at it.
The dates will be done in the up comming 2 days.

Resting in H.E.L.L
Banned
Best answers
Sounds fun too bad the idea is ruined by mass usage of Swoop script and Aimbot. Making any serious legit players (You know, people who actually play, I.E. aiming and double tapping to swoop like a ******* man.) hang up their ESF 1.2.3 gloves until final.

I'll stick with Mount and blade With Fire and sword(Edit Mount and blade ****in blows, **** that game.), until final comes out. If ever. (I have a funny feeling Final is like AF, a big joke.)

Last edited:
Discord Member
Best answers
Sounds fun too bad the idea is ruined by mass usage of Swoop script and Aimbot. Making any serious legit players (You know, people who actually play, I.E. aiming and double tapping to swoop like a ******* man.) hang up their ESF 1.2.3 gloves until final.

I'll stick with Mount and blade With Fire and sword, until final comes out. If ever. (I have a funny feeling Final is like AF, a big joke.)
I don't know about america, but no one in the Australian community hacks. Take your negativity elsewhere pls

Resting in H.E.L.L
Banned
Best answers
Uhuh.

I don't know about america, but no one in the Australian community hacks. Take your negativity elsewhere pls

Your statement doesn't even make sense, firstly. Secondly where are these imaginary Australian servers? If i'm not mistaken while i write this post it's like i'd guess about 7 pm or so in Australia, where's all these Australian players?

Aside from that, How does your comment even warranted as a logical reply to my statement what-so-ever? I said that ESF 1.2.3 is ruined by Aimbotters and scripters. Some Scripters so clever as to script entire strings of binds together to do crap like teleport and instantly charge back the ki in one key press, so they can proceed to 1 key press to swoop into you, meaning for something a legitimate player has to press 4 key presses for, I.E. --- 1 Key press to teleport, 1 Key press to charge a little ki, and then a double tap of a direction, four key presses. A Scripting punk can press two keys, taking, believe it or not, actually less then half the time to do the same exact motion oddly enough (HEAVILY tested.) And then aimbot into the side of you, and yes, there are aimbots that aim for the side and back of players, Go look into it if you're just going to sit there like others have before on this forum, and tell me that aimbots are useless in ESF.

I recommend that you go play more often and run into an aimbotter in ESF, before you sit there and claim it is easy to beat or does not give that player an advantage to speak of, It certainly does.

I absolutely can't wait for ESF Final, as it seems it will completely eliminate hacking from the game, as there will be no reason to use scripts, and even if you did it wouldn't help you to swoop. As well the team seems to be hinting toward making it extremely more difficult to script linked binds or aimbot either way.

Currently the way ESF 1.2.3 is set up if you take the time to bind up a load of gay ass scripts you can have lovely shit like pressing 1 key to both switch to blast and fire it and switch you back to melee all with 1 key press.

Look, That shit is not only lame as ****, but anyone who has to work at doing all sorts of shit like that to get an advantage is missing the entire point of gaming in a game like ESF to begin with. Which is bragging rights from Straight up Nerd-ass key mashing skills. Any help and you're shit, go sit down and learn to play with bots, without swoop scripts and aimbot bullshit, and the like.

******* fact, deal with it. Ok- no one in your tiny little insignificant country that; so far as the white populace was instated by convicts deported from the British Isles through China; knows how to set up scripts in Halflife, or knows where to download the halflife aimbot and change it's script to go for the sides and back of someone.... So? What does that have to do with my point? I've never once even met an Australian player, you likely all play on WAN or LAN. Because your servers sure as shit don't show up, bro. Try going online and playing constantly on other servers til you find a hacker, otherwise how the **** you going to comment? You dumb bro?

And no I'm not racist to Australians, stating facts about the history of a country isn't racism, K thanx, bye now.

Also, I am entitled to my negative ****in attitude, and no where in the rules of this forum does it say I can't state my opinions clearly and sternly, and the forum blurbs inappropriate language. And aside from that you're a dragon ball Fan are you not? Get used to aggressive *******s like me, we're many, many, many in number.

Just some of us have a bit more courage to state our opinion and stand tall on it when twerps run in and go "Oh No YOU DIdn"T ~! YOu Gotta be Nice and Squishly and a mindless dumbshit like most everyone else, and a kiss ass!" The **** I do. Get lost, and/or next time make some sort of valid point in your statement, instead of 'ooo u negative bro, us Aussy don't hax." DERP?!

Last edited:
Freelance Mappzor
βœ”οΈ HL Verified
πŸš‚ Steam Linked
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
Pointless posts are pointless.

Nontheless morbidgrace i restate what i said about wanting to see how good you are ingame once :p

ESF Old Timer
βœ”οΈ HL Verified
πŸš‚ Steam Linked
🌟 Senior Member
Best answers
Well have a small update ready for you all.
First of all the dates are set.
The first matches will be played at 24-10-2012 & 25-10-2012.
Check out what day you have to play.
You probs want to know what time you will get a PM message from Trex or Shadi.
They will manage the servers for you.

Another small fix that I have been doing is that I fixed the link.
http://esforces-league.com will now bring you directly to the right page.
Now you dont have to set the page on the right league.
I hope the new link will help you a little better now.

Discord Member
Best answers
Your statement doesn't even make sense, firstly. Secondly where are these imaginary Australian servers? If i'm not mistaken while i write this post it's like i'd guess about 7 pm or so in Australia, where's all these Australian players?

Aside from that, How does your comment even warranted as a logical reply to my statement what-so-ever? I said that ESF 1.2.3 is ruined by Aimbotters and scripters. Some Scripters so clever as to script entire strings of binds together to do crap like teleport and instantly charge back the ki in one key press, so they can proceed to 1 key press to swoop into you, meaning for something a legitimate player has to press 4 key presses for, I.E. --- 1 Key press to teleport, 1 Key press to charge a little ki, and then a double tap of a direction, four key presses. A Scripting punk can press two keys, taking, believe it or not, actually less then half the time to do the same exact motion oddly enough (HEAVILY tested.) And then aimbot into the side of you, and yes, there are aimbots that aim for the side and back of players, Go look into it if you're just going to sit there like others have before on this forum, and tell me that aimbots are useless in ESF.

I recommend that you go play more often and run into an aimbotter in ESF, before you sit there and claim it is easy to beat or does not give that player an advantage to speak of, It certainly does.

I absolutely can't wait for ESF Final, as it seems it will completely eliminate hacking from the game, as there will be no reason to use scripts, and even if you did it wouldn't help you to swoop. As well the team seems to be hinting toward making it extremely more difficult to script linked binds or aimbot either way.

Currently the way ESF 1.2.3 is set up if you take the time to bind up a load of gay ass scripts you can have lovely shit like pressing 1 key to both switch to blast and fire it and switch you back to melee all with 1 key press.

Look, That shit is not only lame as ****, but anyone who has to work at doing all sorts of shit like that to get an advantage is missing the entire point of gaming in a game like ESF to begin with. Which is bragging rights from Straight up Nerd-ass key mashing skills. Any help and you're shit, go sit down and learn to play with bots, without swoop scripts and aimbot bullshit, and the like.

******* fact, deal with it. Ok- no one in your tiny little insignificant country that; so far as the white populace was instated by convicts deported from the British Isles through China; knows how to set up scripts in Halflife, or knows where to download the halflife aimbot and change it's script to go for the sides and back of someone.... So? What does that have to do with my point? I've never once even met an Australian player, you likely all play on WAN or LAN. Because your servers sure as shit don't show up, bro. Try going online and playing constantly on other servers til you find a hacker, otherwise how the **** you going to comment? You dumb bro?

And no I'm not racist to Australians, stating facts about the history of a country isn't racism, K thanx, bye now.

Also, I am entitled to my negative ****in attitude, and no where in the rules of this forum does it say I can't state my opinions clearly and sternly, and the forum blurbs inappropriate language. And aside from that you're a dragon ball Fan are you not? Get used to aggressive *******s like me, we're many, many, many in number.

Just some of us have a bit more courage to state our opinion and stand tall on it when twerps run in and go "Oh No YOU DIdn"T ~! YOu Gotta be Nice and Squishly and a mindless dumbshit like most everyone else, and a kiss ass!" The **** I do. Get lost, and/or next time make some sort of valid point in your statement, instead of 'ooo u negative bro, us Aussy don't hax." DERP?!
yea I never claimed any of that so I don't know why this is a response to me. There are plenty of people in Australia who know how to aimbot, however like Grega stated earlier aimbots and scripters always lose out to an ESF veteran because the aimbotting doesn't work well. The australian ESF community doesn't have hackers because we all respect each other too much. We've known each other for a fair amount of years and that is why we don't have hackers in our tourney. You can post whatever you want, its true and hackers are ******* bullshit don't get me started on them. However saying that the tourney is a waste of time and we shouldn't even bother at all is extremely negative and people who are looking forward to playing in it and having a good time don't want to have to read that sort of unnecessary negativity. It doesn't need to be said at all, we know there are hackers. That does not mean the hackers will win though, become better and beat them! It is possible.

TREX
🌠 Staff
🌈 Beta Tester
β˜… Black Lounger β˜…
βœ”οΈ HL Verified
Best answers
I play all the time in the states and australia, no one there uses any scripts or aimbots; in europe and south america yeah you see a ton of scripts, but usa/australia it's as rare as hen's teeth among the active players who still love to play.

There's one main server in Australia that is community paid for, I don't know why you went on a huge rant but I remember meeting you in esf and I know you play a lot in ecx all over the world which is why you see a lot of cheats. A strictly controlled tournament is just going to be for fun; most of the guys all know each other.

As for the vulnerabilities of the current version of esf that is all true and aimbots can be effective and extensive scripts can be used and developed but I don't see that too often over here.

It's a top priority of ours to lock down the game but this is basically becoming a duplicate of the other thread I posted in regarding this stuff. Hell more like 4 threads of this discussion, I appreciate your passion but yeah this is going to be a lot of fun for everyone.

Last edited:
βœ”οΈ HL Verified
Best answers
In regards to morbidgrace post, I am an aussie play on the aussie servers so we are not imaginary I can assure you of that, sure I don't get the time to get on the serve much but I have been on the server with plenty of Aussies who still have that ESF Spirit. Its like TREX and Critical_Error stated, the aussie community displays none of this cheating and aim bots you speak of, sure other communities may use them but not everone is like that. Maybe you just need a better community to play in?? I can see where you coming from in thinking this was and you are entitled to your own opinion just remember that you also have to bear the heat that follows afterwards, that is the cost of having your opinion spoken.

Best answers
In regards to morbidgrace post... Maybe you just need a better community to play in??
Or maybe a private server with bots... MB doesn't seem to play well with others. Don't you know everyone in the world cheats except him? That's why he loses all the time! Everyone in the world is also too sensitive, that's why he has to express himself through intense emotional outbursts. He's also a genius and we're all uneducated idiots! :laff: If he says the tourney is a waste of time, I think we should call it off, because he's so much smarter than us and certainly knows best.

Freelance Mappzor
βœ”οΈ HL Verified
πŸš‚ Steam Linked
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
Enough now. This is a thread about the tourny and not something else >.>

Stay on topic.

ESF Old Timer
βœ”οΈ HL Verified
πŸš‚ Steam Linked
🌟 Senior Member
Best answers
Well the kickoff has taken place. In Australia Slimeket won over Jrich with 10-0.
Cant wait what the rest of the matches will bring.

Best answers
I'm not going to participate in the tournament because I'm pretty new and not very skilled, will people be able to spectate matches?? or the final match at least?

sub

πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
Might be cool if we can get everyone to record their match [open console, type record namehere] and then send the demos to someone to make a video. Alternatively, someone could maybe stream some of the matches.

How do we get in contact with our opponent?

βœ”οΈ HL Verified
Best answers
It was a good battle, even knowing the fact I got owned by Slime, I still learnt a lot from it and look forward to my next match haha. Soo tired this morning though, we started the tournament 12:00 - 1:30 am last night, which I am glad we did just didn't get much sleep last night...

Oldtimer
βœ”οΈ HL Verified
πŸš‚ Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
Recently got back into it while playing with my little brother. I'd love to see how others fared :)

Freelance Mappzor
βœ”οΈ HL Verified
πŸš‚ Steam Linked
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
Well wolf aint responding to the PM i sent him. Now what Sting?

ESF Old Timer
βœ”οΈ HL Verified
πŸš‚ Steam Linked
🌟 Senior Member
Best answers
I send him a email.
If he dont responds before 21.00 we concider a win to you by default like it was said in the tournament rules.

As for everyone who signed up join us on steam in the ESFL Steam group.
Its much easier to communicate.

If you dont play in the tournament you are also welcome to join in.

Last edited:
Freelance Mappzor
βœ”οΈ HL Verified
πŸš‚ Steam Linked
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
Well ill be ok TS3 for the next 3 hours or so, i cant wait any longer than that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom