Earth's Special Forces tournament, 2011!

2D god
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
the only thing that bothers me with recording demos using half life is the weird delay like recording...everything seems kinda "bent"

Best answers
I would like to hear you guys if you were interested in an all players tournament again? We'll host it in a bridge server.. not instantly but some time after this tourney. I honestly feel bad for all the American people that I'd really like to see kick ass as well!
I think that's a great idea. Also because of the lack of participants in the tourny.
It would be great to see players like Ren, Drew, Kami_sama, and LoKi go at it again:fight:.

So yea i'm totally in for that. :)

Last edited:
Best answers
Rascal get you're lazy ass online, so we can find out when to duel! :D

Also, shadi i think you have written Biglion321 Twice. Just a notification.

Swag
🌈 Beta Tester
👮 Moderator
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🌟 Senior Member
Best answers
Rascal get you're lazy ass online, so we can find out when to duel! :D

Also, shadi i think you have written Biglion321 Twice. Just a notification.
Miro did it all -_- ... I need to find an opponent more then.

Best answers
Is it only me or does this tournament evolve really slow :tired:? I mean i haven't even seen my oponent online since the matching of players. I really want to get started soon :smile:

Swag
🌈 Beta Tester
👮 Moderator
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🌟 Senior Member
Best answers
I will reform the tournament and force times now since barely anyone tries to find their opponent, when I have time (could be today) I'll do it.

Best answers
I will reform the tournament and force times now since barely anyone tries to find their opponent, when I have time (could be today) I'll do it.
I think that's a great initiative just to get this tournament kickstarted.:yes: I hope this will speed it up.o_o

Best answers
Seems like there are still tournaments going on in ESF, wow that is impressive. You guys should really be proud of this community. :)

Swag
🌈 Beta Tester
👮 Moderator
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🌟 Senior Member
Best answers
Seems like there are still tournaments going on in ESF, wow that is impressive. You guys should really be proud of this community. :)
We are that's why I try to keep it alive :)!

Best answers
You try to? Why? I joined you yesterday but surely I was a bit active before here being a guest. I am not even playing ESF but since I'm from the NNK forums and there are some ppl in here who I know I wanted to check this forums and ye... it's pretty much alive if you check the other forums. :p

Swag
🌈 Beta Tester
👮 Moderator
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🌟 Senior Member
Best answers
You try to? Why? I joined you yesterday but surely I was a bit active before here being a guest. I am not even playing ESF but since I'm from the NNK forums and there are some ppl in here who I know I wanted to check this forums and ye... it's pretty much alive if you check the other forums. :p
Pardon me? I don't understand you 100%

IF I understood right here are the answers:

I try to keep it alive because I'm fond of the game.

What's your name ingame? I met you apparently?

I could try to say hello on the NNK forums and see you there :D

Best answers
I'm RaptoR from NNK. Didn't play ESF yet really, just joined some servers before. :p

Best answers
Ok, as people requested; here is a .dem file of the duel between rascal and me.
http://gupl.dk/679443/
The password is placed in "Indtast adgangskode her...", Password: NoNoobs
Afterwards press "KLIK HER FOR AT DOWNLOADE FILEN" to download the .rar file
I hope to see some other players writing here if they have already fought, or maybe recorded it. It will show a much clearer overview of who needs to fight who, and would be great to keep in track with the torunament this way.

Happy fighting guys:yes:

2D god
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Shadi you should arrange the dates of the fights or something because i have no idea how to contact my oponent :D

Swag
🌈 Beta Tester
👮 Moderator
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🌟 Senior Member
Best answers
Shadi you should arrange the dates of the fights or something because i have no idea how to contact my oponent :D
Will do but I have exams at the moment, we'll see if I can squeeze them in the weekend.. because this obviously doesn't work.

Warmachine
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Yoyo, it's 10-8 for World Champion, togie!

Big THX, Miran! :love:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom