💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Superman doesn't kill on purpose and Goku is a quick learner

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If Superman removes all of his self-placed mental blocks, he'd pretty much punch through Goku with the first blow. It doesn't seem right to hamstring Superman and let Goku do whatever he wants.

Earth's Guardian
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
naruto(nine-tail chakra mode) vs madara(not tobi)

The Prodigy
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
Discord Member
Best answers
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Eh... To kill Superman, all I gotta do is throw green rocks at him. Eventually he will get annoyed enough and leave.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Unless he's in space, where the Sun's rays are strongest. Or if he supercharges himself before a fight. Or if he's fighting under the glow of a blue star. Or...

You get the point.

Now with Kung-Fu action!
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Seiya, from Saint Seiya, against early DBZ Goku. I'd imagine they'd be pretty even, although after Vegeta, Seiya would probably get creamed.

Like a Boss? :O
🌠 Staff
🌈 Beta Tester
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Superman wins. Goku has never fought anyone who's speed exceeded the speed of light, nor can Goku fight in space. Everyone in DBZ universe melts in the sun while Superman gets stronger the closer he gets to it. Superman's can also move at like Mach 10 in outer space, he can literally fly to the moon and back in mere minutes. Superman knocks Goku into orbit, and kills him there.
Batman already beat superman as well, and he has 0 super powers.

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
My Dream Match;

hi im a smooth going east coaster who likes to have a good time. must be able to cook rly good n make me laugh n give secks. must not have very many frendz cuz i dont have 2 many and thats weird u no? lol if ur interested plz email me nudes and i might just see if ur worth it

if u play gamez das cool 2. i play alot we can play sum wow lol

also no fattyz lol **** u fat *****es lol

Last edited:
The Prodigy
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
Discord Member
Best answers
Batman already beat superman as well, and he has 0 super powers.
Batman with prep, Batman is capable of beating Superman. So is Lex Luthor. They're geniuses. But when did this actually happen? The closest I recall was in the dark knight series and Superman was left standing in the end while Batman had to fake his own death to escape.

This is in a straight up fight.

Discord Member
Best answers
Superman wins. Goku has never fought anyone who's speed exceeded the speed of light, nor can Goku fight in space. Everyone in DBZ universe melts in the sun while Superman gets stronger the closer he gets to it. Superman's can also move at like Mach 10 in outer space, he can literally fly to the moon and back in mere minutes. Superman knocks Goku into orbit, and kills him there.

It would be close but Thanos right now is the avatar of Death so he wins.
ur assuming superman will be able to knock goku into orbit .... you are hilarious LOLOLOLOL

superman's skin may b impenetrable .... but it dont mean he cant get knocked the *** out .... heck even goku can stop bullets with just his aura alone .... and does ki count as a magic type ability? if so superman has no chance in hell. and dont forget .... superman can move at light speed (if he has enough time to reach there since there is something called acceleration in this damn world, in that case goku stops him before he does) goku has instant transmission .... so he'll beat superman in any "speed" contest.

and honestly .... we've never seen the Saiyans have any problem with heat. but nonetheless goku wouldnt get tricked or beat going into space.

fly to the moon and back in mere minutes LOL .... dont make me laugh. Goku can teleport all the way to king Kai's planet instantly .... what a joke ><

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ur assuming superman will be able to knock goku into orbit .... you are hilarious LOLOLOLOL

superman's skin may b impenetrable .... but it dont mean he cant get knocked the *** out .... heck even goku can stop bullets with just his aura alone .... and does ki count as a magic type ability? if so superman has no chance in hell. and dont forget .... superman can move at light speed (if he has enough time to reach there since there is something called acceleration in this damn world, in that case goku stops him before he does) goku has instant transmission .... so he'll beat superman in any "speed" contest.

and honestly .... we've never seen the Saiyans have any problem with heat. but nonetheless goku wouldnt get tricked or beat going into space.

fly to the moon and back in mere minutes LOL .... dont make me laugh. Goku can teleport all the way to king Kai's planet instantly .... what a joke ><

Sorry to say this, but Gokus aura is energy, not magic. As for acceleration. Superman can accelerate to top speed nearly instantly. His body can take that sort of force. Acceleration was never a problem. The problem is the forces that accompany it. Thats physics 101

And while Goku can move faster than superman with instant transmission, his movements are limited. He only has point A to point B movement, where Superman can change direction at will.

Judge. Jury. Executioner
👮 Moderator
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Didn't Raditz dodge Picollo's Special Beam Cannon which travels at the speed of light?

Also, http://www.electricferret.com/fights/issue_156.htm

And honestly, defeating Superman would be pretty easy. Just teleport the moment Supes punches to any place other than our yellow Sun. Heck just IT to the Red Sun and its over.

Last edited:
Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Piccolo's beam didn't travel at the speed of light, or else a character like Radditz wouldn't have been able to dodge it. At Goku's strongest, he was still not moving anywhere near the speed of light. Superman, on the other hand, has shown he is capable of doing just that.

Superman is powered by more than just yellow stars. That said, if Goku teleported to a red star, he'd die and Superman would still have enough energy to hurl himself in the direction of any other star provided he wasn't absolutely drained and on death's door when he arrived. That's assuming, of course, that Goku could even land a punch on a person capable of moving at the speed of light, and even if he were able to touch him, he certainly wouldn't be strong enough to carry him through the wormhole that IT creates. Keep in mind Superman can move planets with his bare hands. Trying to time Superman's punches would be like you trying to time a bullet. Yeah, you know it's coming before the projectile is fired, but if you think you're going to grab onto it or even process that it's coming your way before it reaches you, you're insane.

Death from Above
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It's funny how this has turned into a superman debate

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Debating why x character beats y is a little more interesting than simply posting who you want to see fight.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Doctor Strange vs. Doctor Fate
Franklin Richards vs. Everyone

Judge. Jury. Executioner
👮 Moderator
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I am pretty sure hleV could give much better factual evidence than someone who hasn't even finished watching Dbz, but still, I had to attempt this since there are a lot of issues with even comparing Supes and Goku. Also, I am about to turn this thread into a Goku vs Superman discussion. I am also about the incur the wrath of Emperor Zeonix, may he spare my soul.

For one, Supes is one of the most variable characters I've seen, from being unable to dodge bullets and lasers 1 2 3, to being able to immaterialize while standing still. From getting killed by Doomsday, to shrugging off punches from a fully angered Hulk. He folio ranges from getting pushed around by humans like Lex Luthor to defeating Gods (Dark Seid). It kinda becomes really hard to put a finger on what he can or cannot do. One second he can't lift a finger to defend against Kryptonite Batman, the very next he friggin survives a Nuclear Blast on an Island full of Kryptonite shards 1 2.

Even though the Dbz series really can't be said to have a realistic portrayal of strength development, there are atleast certain rules that the characters abide by. There is a limit to their current practical individual power. If you ignore the Transformations, you have a certain expectation of just how much damage they can deal and take. Nothing like that with Supes. He can destroy Solar Systems by sneezing, contain black holes using his bare hands, escape not just a single but double black holes 1 2 3 4 5. Its hard to match up against a hero who basically turns on God Mode whenever he feels like it.

However, in Dbz the Saiyans actually have one very special ability that has immense potential to destroy not only Supes, but anything ever (except Death). They don't have an upper power limit. They can basically keep on getting stronger and stronger and stronger until they die. While the Anime may not show it, it makes sense that there will come a time when after having their strenght increased exponentially so much, their own movement speed will exceed that of Instant Transmission. Again, I haven't seen Buu Saga so I am not sure if Goku even uses IT in SSJ3, or even that IT actually is limited by the speed of light.

Picollo was able to destroy the moon when his power level was a little above 1200. Goku's was 2,400,000,000,000 at SSJ3. And if he wanted, he could have single handedly destroyed Kid Buu, who had infinite Stamina and was nigh Indestructible, just like Supes. If Goku kept on Training, there will come a point where he'll surpass whatever imaginary limit Superman has, if he hadn't done so already in the manga. I am leaving GT out of this while discussion.

Basically, Supeman's abilities are all over the galaxy map, piting anything against him is blatantly stupid, simply because his new creators have given him God Mode. Remove that, Goku wins. Or use the Original Superman by Jerome Siegel and Joseph Shuster. It'll be the same either way.

Good day gents.

Last edited:
NOT IN THE MANGA™
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm not into Marvel characters, but I'm pretty sure there are several versions of Superman, and at least one of them can move planets without having hard time. For Goku vs Superman, you'd probably find the answer or material to build an opinion from here: http://daizex.fanboyreview.net/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=13742.

At Goku's strongest, he was still not moving anywhere near the speed of light.
Not gonna argue about that, as ATM I'm not sure how to compare the light speed to this, but SSJ Gotenks (who I estimate to be not too far below or above SSJ3 Goku) displayed a nice speed.

Chapter: 482 (DBZ 288), P9.3-8
Context: Piccolo finally catches up to Gotenks
Gotenks: “You’re slow. So you finally got here? Besides circling around the Earth several times, I even took a little afternoon nap. [ ] Fuffuffuh…So you can’t tell just from my speed just now? My super-duper incredible power…! …Which is to say that the test is over, and I’m going to go take care of that annoying Majin Boo right away…”

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom