DRAGONBALL ZETA! on byond! (its a game! and its free! read!)

Best answers
how can ur posts be 0 when uve clearly posted? and soz m8 im having problems aswell

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i think the owner is releasing the new version *i could be wrong* but what they do is, delete your old character from version 45 and you have to make a new character for version 46 when it is released so i dont think anyone can get back on version 45 again....

cHaOs-GoHaN

C
****!!!!!! I WANNA PLAY THE ****EN GAME I WAS PLAYING IT YESTERDAY NIGHT AND I GOT 10,000PL IN 15 MINUTES WITH GHOST MOUSE AND I FORGOT TO TURN MY SCREEN SAVER OFF AND WHEN I CAME BACK DOWNSTAIRS IT WAS FROZEN AND WHEN I REBOOTED MY COMPUTER AND I TRIED AGAIN IT JUST STOOD THERE AND FROZE I"M ON THE VERGE OF POPPING A VEIN IN MY GOOD ****EN PIECE OF **** I CANT EVEN PLAY MUST PLAY!!! MUST PLAY!!!

Best answers
chaos...all i got to say is...lol! anyway, i dont care if they kill me, i just want revenge. even if i only kill them once i'll be satisfied (and i dont have time to suck it up with all da killin). anyway, i wont get much time to train between a job and them killing me....i swear, sometimes i think they TRY to find me....o well, i doubt they would put up much of a fight in real life (but i dunno, thats if they are around my age ^_^). peace out

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
my time now is 12:11pm, has anyone been on since night? or has the game been down all this time?
goku4ever, did u get it to work? yes, norton does mess it up, stops connection and stuff, so its best to disable it first (before play).

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
did anyone listen to what i said, i said
THEY MIGHT OF DELETED OUR CHARACTERS WHILE UPLOADED THE NEW BETA!!!!
which means you wont beable to make a new character or even get into the game because they are proberly uploading the new fricken version!!

Best answers
well i never got it working no and i worked out it was norton thx anyway. I am going to get my dad to look at it coz im not admin so i cant disable it. My dad will hopefully do sumfink so that i can run that withouit any problems. Does any 1 know the web adress that zeta uses to run?? if i no that i can get it working my dad says

Old School
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
read the thread and you would kmnow what it is, go to the first page, and read ythe first post :S yeah, check it out if you want, its an ok game.

cHaOs-GoHaN

C
hey goku4ever open dreamseeker go file and open location in that box type dbzeta.com:7000 and it should would cuz i didnt diasable norton and i had the same prob as u so yah if anything u need help wid hit me at [email protected]

cHaOs-GoHaN

C
some *** GM named Nazgaroth banished me from the next dimension (earth) would someone go on beg him to let me back on and tell him to unmute me he thinks i was the random killer when i killed one guy that was my first kill ever and he called it random killing PLZ SOMEONE DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT all i can do in hell is meditate

cHaOs-GoHaN

C
sorri for the double and now tripple post ^_^ forgive me my allies

Best answers
How bout you catch the spirits and go back to snakeway....idiot.

Best answers
firstly i cant get in to do that coz it has a wierd error msg with my key, so i tried it as guest and it said connection failed.

Best answers
I'm pretty sure if you read the thread you would realize I'm not talking to you but Chaos-Gohan.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom