DRAGONBALL ZETA! on byond! (its a game! and its free! read!)

Best answers
lol bryggs, we all h8 zidane and as for Morrone ESKIMO HUNTER killed me a bunch when i just started >.<

Best answers
easy morrone, i saw your character eskimo hunter, so....i clicked the "who" button and read your ByondKey right next to your name :)

Best answers
Oh, no no thats my old key. Thats how they found out who I am. So yesterday after they jailed me I made a new one. I'll throw you a hint as to who I am once I hit 100mill. 120k after 140 mins.

And Noodler you better get back to gravity training and quit hangin in Gogeta's gym or I am going to smoke right past you.

Best answers
Yay i just turned ssj :) its fun to IT around and now i hope less people will pick on me and i get to do some picking :devsmile: now i gotta keep training till ssj2 yay!

Best answers
1.9mill before server down. Died 7 times so far, 6 to lag and one to that stupid gang.

Best answers
I went afk in gogeta's gym for like 10 mins, i come back and im dead, so i am like wtf?!? so i complane to a admin and he says that there is no proof even though me and 3 other people were killed in there. isnt gogeta's gym a safe zone? :rolleyes:

Best answers
Some mods say it is some say it isn't. You were killed by the gang I saw. They are lil pricks and think they are cool.

Best answers
well i just lernt that vash threw one of them in jail or sumthing so i guess it isnt that bad :]

Best answers
TBH it seems like pointless. It's ugly, cramped, the characters have little detail, by the sound of it it's poorly policed, and all 3 of the major villains are within a 30 second walk? That's just stupid.

Best answers
hostile, it depends on your perspective, and also keep in mind that the game is called zeta.....but u called also call it a "beta" because the game is always in production, there will always be another update, so it can only get better...

Best answers
hostile u f00 i think u just dotn wanna take the time to play sucha great game :S , And ahs anyoen seen my friend Zorpan, everytime i'm gravity trainign he ITs to em and kills everyone around me o_o for example today me, the noodler, and shijing were all grav training when he appeared outta no where killed shijing and noodler killed some othe rguy and left...he scares me

Best answers
Muhahaha I am a 100mil person and I just kill for the money Key Egz name Vegeta ive probaly allready killed you cause well i have the power and I can cause im so strong I trash talk yeah but I am still up good with a lot of People except Pimp I hate him and Zidane. But ive gotten my share of pks on them and boy were they loaded with cash that i got to keep.

Best answers
LOL. Your funny. Getting 100 mill is ez, but being a fast shooter isn't. The three fastest shooters I know in no particular order are Bryggz, kamui, and me.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
lol, its funny being capable of killing people *rah* anyways, to be a fast shooter? easy, lol, just create a big bang macro and IT to someone and press the big bang then IT away, been/gone in about 5 secs ^_^

Best answers
when i have crated my name and my class ands des then i just can see the menu.... are it loding or is it just haning???

Best answers
well quicksilver the server was probably just down (it crashes often), but anyway i hope afetr the pwipe it wont crash as much, and if i'm at like 11 or 12 mil whats should i train under (gravity wise)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom