Dragonball Z: Budokai Tenkaichi

G
OH MAN THATS AWSOME! BD Dodoria and Gohan, alot of cool moves and such, the cutting was really good it was just SO COOL! USSJ trunks= teh PWNZ :D
*edit* also, it states that there will be 147 clips I think
147 Se'quences Vide'os!
it says that as Kid Buu appears

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
fortnox said:
OH MAN THATS AWSOME! BD Dodoria and Gohan, alot of cool moves and such, the cutting was really good it was just SO COOL! USSJ trunks= teh PWNZ :D
*edit* also, it states that there will be 147 clips I think

it says that as Kid Buu appears
I doubt they will be of the same quality as the intro movie.

They were probably referring to the in-game cutscenes you see before and after a battle. (For example, in Battle Gate Mode.)

G
Shiyojin Rommyu said:
I doubt they will be of the same quality as the intro movie.

They were probably referring to the in-game cutscenes you see before and after a battle. (For example, in Battle Gate Mode.)
yea, they are the sux :(

and Ravendust it was already decided that Hercule cant teleport thats a move called "super speed" he did move as fast as that in the series.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
fortnox said:
yea, they are the sux :(

and Ravendust it was already decided that Hercule cant teleport thats a move called "super speed" he did move as fast as that in the series.
I agree, the cutscenes as of what I last saw are not impressive and the voice acting sounds a bit.. off. I heard the European version is getting the original Japanese voices, so I hope that at least makes the voice acting a bit better.

But anyway, if the fighting's good, I can tolerate some mediocre cutscenes. I've had to tolerate some annoying things in B3 too, like when you buy capsules.. the incessant blabbering of Launch, that girl who sells the capsules, is really annoying..

G
same, itll be better than BK3 :D
besides, I think what we have seen were just talk before the fight, I'm hoping that there will be cool action clips

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I gotta admit, when Krillin knocked Bojack through all those buidlings with ki blasts homming in on him, it really looked like something you would see in the show.

As for the knock back, I wonder if you can do an esf thing and keep knocking them back with attacks...

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah October 18th I think, but I don't think my gamestop gets it until 19th.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
oh well, just call em every day when it gets closer to the 1 or 2 week margin.

i got warcraft 3 TFT like a week or 2 before it was "released" they store just got it early and it wasnt ont he shelves yet.

try reserving a copy in advance. and i use sam goody because our gamestop or whatever looks like some bum store.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
SSJGoku83 said:
Germany Release Date is still sometime in November ;(
Patience is a virtue, my friend. :3 I have a good feeling about this game, and the longer we'll have to wait for it, the more we'll enjoy it when it's finally released in Europe. <3

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
fortnox said:
I don't remember that, ever. The only mention of 'super speed' I can recall is when Vegeta said it (referring to teleporting) when Goku first used Instant Transmission.

Best answers
Ravendust said:
I don't remember that, ever. The only mention of 'super speed' I can recall is when Vegeta said it (referring to teleporting) when Goku first used Instant Transmission.
Ravendust you should maybe watch the episode #253: The Evil of Men, there you see Hercule's "super speed".... he actually DISSAPPEARS for a sec before getting shot...

Best answers
uhh wut kinda news do u want, currently news is that it coming out on 0ctober 18th

DMW

Best answers
Since its coming next month you cant really expect any real updates.We know basically everything about the game right now,i mean give or take some secrets they havnt or dont want to reveal,we know everything about the game.Im not including how all the game modes work or anything like that,but that might be one of the things they want us to figure out on our own.We know the full character list(rumors that there are 7 unrevealed characters).But we know all the major stuff atm(imo)so all thats left to do is discuss what we know and countdown the days until the game comes.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I have enough information so far, except my curiosity on how well the melee in the game is, which I can only really get a hold of when I actually have the game. I'm expecting a review on whoever plays it thouroughly first...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom