Dragonball Z: Budokai Tenkaichi

G
well, that leaves one purpose left for this thread (until the game comes out)...

asking stupid questions and sharing exited opinions!

what do you think is going to be the best part of the game?

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Germany it still comes out in November >_>

Hmm Best Part of the Game... I dunno i wub it all.
maybe Free Roaming so i can play Hide an Seek... :p

Best answers
there isn't much hope this game comes out on gamecube is there?or will budokai 3 come out on gamecube?anyway this game looks pretty slick.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think battle damage and terrain damage will make this a winner for me, oh and hopefully Tao will get some cool attacks (Poke of Doom!).

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Probably the destructible terrain and the more freedom of movement seems to be my favorite.

G
my faverote thing will be the 90+ charicters :D I just hate being repetative charicters, its gonna rule to have so many ppl to play as!
then again, it might be japaneese voices, because they are so ****ing cool, its gonna rock in the cut scenes, I HATE English dubs. although the DBZ ones werent that bad, they wont have the origonal English voice actors anyway, so itll sound stupid. just like GT >_>

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Click the second trailer on this link: http://www.atari.com.au/games/overview.do?id=392

A good demonstrating on the 'rush attack and looks like you can knock somebody back and continue the attack, so, esf players should defiantly try this game out when it is out.

Best answers
Can anyone tell me or give me a link to where this whole Oct. 18 release date thingy was actually changed from Nov. and confirmed?

Best answers
Well ok, so you posted a link to gamespot and i see that they changed the date, but never uploaded anything to confirm that it was changed and other sites didn't as well. That's kinda weird, why are all the trailers still saying Nov. then, it seems like this would"ve been breaking news or something to release a popular game a month earlier then what it was originally scheduled, yet there's no info about it whatsoever. In this case i hope it's not true then, otherwise i fear that there rushing it just too get it out before xbox360 too get their fair share of good sales early without any major sale interruptions .

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I asked my local gamespot and she said october 19th, so I would assume it's official. Hopefully nothing important was cut.

DMW

Best answers
Yea,but october was always the set month of release so we shouldnt have anything to worrrie about.

G
not for the Americans, they were going to get it november, but now gamespot is saying october.. no idea why
*edit* that trailer is awsome, so good to finaly see a trailer in English, hopefuly I will see that on TV, I flick through Toonami alot to see if theres anything decent on there, they'll probbably show it on there, seeing as that is the only channel that shows DBZ

DMW

Best answers
Really?,owell i was aonly a month or so off,btw i was wondering if there was a discussion this long on budokai 3?

Best answers
fortnox said:
not for the Americans, they were going to get it november, but now gamespot is saying october.. no idea why
*edit* that trailer is awsome, so good to finaly see a trailer in English, hopefuly I will see that on TV, I flick through Toonami alot to see if theres anything decent on there, they'll probbably show it on there, seeing as that is the only channel that shows DBZ
r u saying that is coming out in november instead of october?

Best answers
Well anyway, here's a new video, you might want to skip it too the 1:30 mark too actually see the footage right away. Just click on the link or right click and save, either way is fine here. The video features Goku vs Vegeta and shows off goku's Wrap Kamehameha wave. I thought it was done nicely myself.

http://www.up-rise.tv/mov/gameflash2_09.asx

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Tenkaichi's special move system is hard to understand..but t's good if they can fit all those moves for one character. Warp kamehameha looks cool, but they could of done a lot better with the teleport lines.

Best answers
i saw the video when he does the kamehameha theres two beams coming from both hands, i mean theres two beam start but ends up into one big beam instead of one big beam

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That is just an effect that makes it look like he is really shooting ki from his hands, instead of just puting a prite over the hand.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom