Dragonball Z: Budokai Tenkaichi

DMW

Best answers
Super 17 is kind of tall,dont know about being broly's hight but he is close.Vegeta is also about half broly's hight.So broly must be a little above the oozaru legs.O well cant have oozaru to big.

G
but thats the Dragon Ball Goku Oozaru, plus thats the manga, and I believe that DBT the idea of the oozaru was so that in SP in the sayan saga you would be able to fight the oozaru, and in the sayan saga gohan as a oozaru was, well, ****ing massive. goku was about the size of his toe. Super 17 would probbably have been about up to his ankle.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If you recall correctly, this one time in the Saiyan Saga (I believe) Vegeta explains about Oozaru, and they show you a clip of one of the saiyans rampaging through a city, and the Oozaru is easily as tall as the many tall buildings in that city.

I think they shrunk him down for BT for balancing.

Look at the screenshot with Oozaru in splitscreen: it's already a little hard to see WTF is going on on the Oozaru's side of the screen, let alone of the thing was many times taller.

DMW

Best answers
Like I said,oozaru cant be to big,watch when you use him you'll say if he's any bigger you be able to see anything.

jp

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I just saw Chouzu against Evil buu.

The little guy says "Kamehameha" with the japanese voice of goku the entire time when he throws rocks to Buu.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
jp said:
I just saw Chouzu against Evil buu.

The little guy says "Kamehameha" with the japanese voice of goku the entire time when he throws rocks to Buu.
Could you show us what you saw?

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Eh, I'd ask my questions there, but there are too many people asking questions and some kid winning about his diet.

All I want to know is if ultimates, like a spirit bomb, can collide with other attacks for a struggle, or at least cancel each other out. And since you can guard, you must do SOMETHING if a blast is comming at you and you guard.

DMW

Best answers
dont know yet, but lets hope
__________________dont know yet, but lets hope

G
LOL, I never thought I would say this but DRANET IS SLOW! XD not only have they only just posted the Oozaru pictures, but they dont realise its a video! they think theres only some pics of them! XD sum1 email Dranet

btw, Mogawi, the pepole at DBZOPS2 are NOT my freinds. or anyone elses freinds probbably. it is filled with idiots.

DMW

Best answers
LOL, I never thought I would say this but DRANET IS SLOW! XD not only have they only just posted the Oozaru pictures, but they dont realise its a video! they think theres only some pics of them!
Sry man you gotta read more closely,they uploaded the gorilla late i guess(i think gamedaily faster source for game info)but they do got the video.And In that atari thread if people learn to read,most of the questions were asked continuasly,cuz people didnt read before asking.And i dont remember 1 person if ultimate moves could clash so its not confirmed yet,if it isnt ill try it out myself.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
bumpzed

i was reading some of that stuff, but most of it was just stupid ass questions.

any news?

G
nope, just Dranet talking about the browser Opera is free for a day (I Got it :D) nothing new recently

2D/3D Artist
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
thats not teleport, it's so called "super speed" and yes, Hecule used it in the show, a few times.

Best answers
Yeah im not false, Hercule is the real hero, no realy he saved galaxy from buu, he charged genki-dama. ;D (LOL, he even fighted Cell) :laff:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom