2D/3D Artist
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
fortnox said:
because the jap version ALWAYS has extra content
Amazon.co.uk FINALY has it!
http://www.amazon.co.uk/exec/obidos/ASIN/B000AYEJF8/ref=pd_cpt_gw_1/202-5915798-7903816
and with 25% off too! ^^ too bad I wont be pre-ordering it, order it now all you brits!
Thats not so true.
this time, the jap version doesnt have any extras..
use your head =P, the jap version (Sparking) is already released while the us version (BT) will be released in the 18th. there for, the versions will be almost the same.

i have Sparking, dont ask me how/where =P my friend always gets me good imports.
it has japanese songs from the show, while BT has the original Budokai 1/2/3 songs.
no extra thingys that i found or heard of anyway. even the us will have both english and japanese voice over.

Anyway, i want to start the story mode but i want to play it with BT, so i can understand whats going on =P yeah i know the DBZ story... but still.
game-play is quite nice...not too great though, controls are still kinda akward for me, :p but time will change that.

as soon as i get my capturing program fixed ill make some cool footages for you guys =D.

G
awsome! :D having new music totaly counts as a extra ;) IMO the BK2-3 music sucked, I mean it was OK, but I played it so much I am sick and tireed of it

2D/3D Artist
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
heh well, extra means having all past things PLUSE more but nvm ^_^
hehe i like the good old budokai music =o i especialy liked the one in Budokai 2 in the snow stage but they took it off in 3 >_<

Best answers
as soon as i get my capturing program fixed ill make some cool footages for you guys =D. Anyway, i want to start the story mode but i want to play it with BT, so i can understand whats going on =P yeah i
That would be nice, i might make some as well since ive been seriously addicted too this game the last 2 days, but i doubt it though, been kinda lazy lately, which is why i haven't posted my review of the game yet. Also like you said, i haven't started storymode yet either, im waiting for a friend too get the US version of the game for me, before i do anything other then besides pratice and versus.

Best answers
If you say that the 2 player action doesn't catch dbz perfectly, ill smack u in the head, it was like i was watching the show on some fights, i love chaitzu's fighting style!

G
wow, thats a crapload+lots of videos! O_O
I've only watched that first one thats like a trailer thus far, but the others sound awsome
*edit* wow, just watched Bardock VS Frieza, amazing! really is how it'd probbably happen in the anime

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Say, in the Nappa Vs. Tien fight, when Tien flies through a big rock, I can see a Dragon Ball lying on the ground, or is it just me?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It might be, I noticed it too. I think it might've been a powerup.

Anyone notice in the USSJ Trunks vs. Perfect Cell vid how Cell took almost no damage, despite Trunks punching and blasting him the whole time o_O

G
it has been confirmed before that the dragon ball system works by destroying stuff (like rocks and buildings) in SP and finding DB's inside them

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Huh, that's wierd, I hear the sound, but no image..

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ravendust said:
It might be, I noticed it too. I think it might've been a powerup.

Anyone notice in the USSJ Trunks vs. Perfect Cell vid how Cell took almost no damage, despite Trunks punching and blasting him the whole time o_O
Yes, I noticed this too.

I think it might be a story mode mission. Remember, USSJ Trunks did fight Cell in the show, and he lost because he was USSJ. I think this is the game's way of ensuring that you lose. Didn't this game have a continue system like Hyper Dimension's, where, even if you lose, the story continues?

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Trunks was physically stronger than cell. Even in the vids with other people using melee, it seems to do very little damage. Thats why they're always spamming one energy attack.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I understand what you're saying, Shiyo, but USSJ lost because of his speed (or lack of it). They should've made his melee swings slower, that way Cell (or Player 2) could dodge them like in Budokai 3.

Shiyo said:
Didn't this game have a continue system like Hyper Dimension's, where, even if you lose, the story continues?
Must do, watch the Nappa vid, he takes the brunt of a full offence...to no effect.

Best answers
Ultimate beam struggle!

Final Kameha! Vs Final Flash!

http://media.putfile.com/gogetavsvegetaussj3

It might be Super Kameha i can't understand it lol, it is in japanese meh.

What looks really cool is all their different forms seem to all have a different fighting style, it looks reall cool lol.

DMW

Best answers
That was a cool fight,i really wanna play this game.It looks so fun.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
So...Vegetto gets Vegeta down to an extremely small amount of hp, and Vegeta does 2 energy attacks and Vegetto dies? Ok then.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ravendust said:
I understand what you're saying, Shiyo, but USSJ lost because of his speed (or lack of it). They should've made his melee swings slower, that way Cell (or Player 2) could dodge them like in Budokai 3.

Must do, watch the Nappa vid, he takes the brunt of a full offence...to no effect.
Yes, I know USSJ lost because of his speed, not his power.

However, looking at it from the developer's perspective, it should theoretically be easier to edit a player's maximum health rather than edit its speed, because the speed system would have to be dynamic enough to also be used in other fights also. But, since this is not the case, and the speed change would only be used in the USSJ fight, it would be more efficient to choose for the easier way and edit a player's maximum health instead. Cell gets more health, Trunks gets less. I hope this makes some sense, it's late here. ^_^;

Best answers
Zeonix said:
So...Vegetto gets Vegeta down to an extremely small amount of hp, and Vegeta does 2 energy attacks and Vegetto dies? Ok then.

The Beamstruggle did 40k dmg, and it was 2 player they wanted it to end with a ultimate struggle, the fight was pretty nicely matched tho.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom