Double hit Melee

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
meh, i think i was the first person to use ki blasts after melee, optional came on a server right near when 1.2 was released (bout a week or so) and i did it to him everytime i hit him (couldnt double hit back then, never really teleported D: ) or we came out of advanced melee, but he used generic beam against me... i think he said something like "i do what you do, but with generic beams instead" he kicked my ass but he said that generic beams were better than ki blasts, but back then i didnt know how to insta ki blob. Ki blasts are mighty usefull, but you cant just pull off 4-5 of them after a simple melee hit unless they're a newb, you can do it but its kinda hard, if u just shoot after hitting them, u can get a max of 3, but if u ki blast 3 times then teleport forwards while still ki blasting you shoot them off instantly, so you can get about 4-5, if u teleport forwards from the start forwards u usually are right up close by the 3rd ki blast, but if you're a distance away (like after you hit them out of advance melee) you can usually build up a ki blob pretty easy. Ki blast = my favourate attack, there's so many things u can do with em.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom