Double Beam / Beam Steal

Best answers
I would find it fun if the team added a new attack to each character, the attack could be double beam, when you power up a generic beam in each hand at the expense of ki for both beam's.

I would also like the ability of beam steal, if someone fire's a beam at you, you can either reflect it or grab it and be able to use it as one of your own beam's. In order for this to work you have to have a larger PL then the person firing the beam.

It would be great if these were implemented into one of the next ESF version's (hopefull 1.3). :p

Best answers
How about...

...no?

Double beam's been suggested before. It could work with the proper balance, but if it were to be added ppl would most likely only use double beam instead of single beam.

As for beam steal; that's what blocking is for.

Best answers
Beam steal is a good idea, but who in there right mind would reflect a beam instead of controlling it?

And wether its been suggested or not doesn't matter. Look at wall jump .

Best answers
personally i think we should add some of the androids..the ones that absorb ki...and have an attack like that...it could absorb beams and stuff..just llike that show..and would be put under an attack...

Best answers
Chang Wufei said:
personally i think we should add some of the androids..the ones that absorb ki...and have an attack like that...it could absorb beams and stuff..just llike that show..and would be put under an attack...
offtopic -
If we added androids who could absorb ki attacks, everyone would play at them. I do agree that the androids need to be in the game, but not with the ability to absorb ki

ontopic -
One of these has been suggested before and been rejected, and beam steal is a good idea, but do they ever do that in the show? ESF is based on DBZ after all.

Best answers
Ok I take back my suggestion. It was rather stupid and not thought out well enough.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom