DONT GET MAD IM JSUT THINKING BOUT IT

Best answers
i know it would never happen and im not asking it im jsut tlaking bout it......
wouldnt it be cool to have a single player tho? i think it would it think it wouod be awesome. but WAY TO MUCH WORK.... all the details and gameplay/ chars 8() thats alot of work ur looking at like a couple of years of work... neways but it would be cool...... i mean playing the storyline in half life. fighting all those A.I...... well hey its a thought............................

Best answers
There was one being made, but it wasnt for HL.
It was called Saviour Of Strength (SOS). But i dont know whats happened to it. it was suppos to come out last year but i havnt heared any more.

Best answers
well it would be kool if ti were for esf ya know..... i mean u gain a power level and ur fightin frieza and it melee fight and stuff it would be kool (well i think it would)

Best answers
Ummm...Sos isnt dead.And a single player mode would be cool and it would only come at the small price of the teams personal lives.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I know you said not to get mad, but man, how many times do people need to be told that the ESF team isn't going to make a singleplayer mode. Just read the stickies man.

Retired Forum Staff
Best answers
o_O

I think you've misunderstood him. All he's saying is that it would be cool, he's not saying the team should do it..

Orz

Best answers
If they keep working on the bots as well as ESF, somebody might put together a cycle of maps and have the team code a simple single player game that has you fighting one after other... say Frieza on Namek, then Cell in the Cell Games, and then Buu on the Kai's Planet. Of course, they'd have to make you and the other have higher health than normal, to stretch out the fight.

Maybe there could be a cooperative mode so you and a friend can take on a super-powered Frieza/Cell/Buu. But while it's fun to speculate, there isn't going to be a single player mode - but we can still hope, right?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom