Dome explosions are cooler than the current..

Best answers
Ya they are! They also resemble the ones in the acual series better also.

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
No they arent! They look nothing like most of the explosions in the show also.

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
So is this a suggestion or a discussion? I'm not even entirely sure what a dome explosion is.

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
1.1 explosions are dome explosions =0

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I like the bubbles better myself. You can see just how big your blast radius is.

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Meh, they look crappy, i sacrifice size accuracy for prettyness, plus the smoke looketh teh sexy... its pretty obvious what gets hit most of the time too, as it has those small rocks/debris/blood that come from the player model.

Best answers
I understand why you switched. They do look better but like the ones who've already posted I prefer accuracy. I've beening screwing around with later esf versions and a lot of cool stuff is missing in 1.2 most if not all have already been mentioned at some point... (blackflip, dust trail and this one) Perhaps we can have an option that lets you decide what you'd like? Would that be possible? Or maybe make it so that it would be interchangeable like models are.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Esf_Newbie said:
I understand why you switched. They do look better but like the ones who've already posted I prefer accuracy. I've beening screwing around with later esf versions and a lot of cool stuff is missing in 1.2 most if not all have already been mentioned at some point... (blackflip, dust trail and this one) Perhaps we can have an option that lets you decide what you'd like? Would that be possible? Or maybe make it so that it would be interchangeable like models are.
Bubble explosions are available at esf-world so it's quite easy to make the change.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I didn't like the old bubble explostion because of the atranparency and the akward ness...The 1.2 explosions looked cool, but I still prefered a round shape...

So I combine the two idea into one :O

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I like the 1.2+ explosions. But.. they're a sharp contrast to Ki-Blob graphics. I wish we'd change the kiblobs to look like pulsating, glowing energy fields. The one in the series that comes to mind most is when Gohan attacked Frieza with a renzoku/masenko when Krillin was sinking into the water on Namek.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
TBH I like the alpha 2 explosions the most from all of the ESF life span...

I'll see if i can get a picture.

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Alpha 2.0 was probably the best. To be honest though, it doesn't matter that much to me what ESF uses. They all look pretty good.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I don't understand why anyone really cares. Other than the fact that you know what the blast radius is. But 9 times out of 10 you don't have time to think fast enough as to how far you need to move or not. And usually you're paying attention to something else when you die from a huge blast.

I like them all.

Pwns Mastasurf at TF2
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Alpha 2.0 explosions were awesome, but crashtastic, which is why the team had to change them.

-Karrde-

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I had the bubble explosions, but I just changed em to the one in the link above. Time for change.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom