Does your girlfriend, fiance, or wife like to play - or watch you play video games?

Does You Girlfriend, Fiance, or wife like to play or watch you play video games ?!?

• Yes!!!!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No!!!!!

• I Dont have A Girl Friend Thankz for reminding me Pan!!

• Total voters
Best answers
heh you kiding my girl throw things on me wen i play a game she think thats childish (hope she will change)

good for me that shes not the mall type too

Best answers
I played video games with my ex and when she lost she would always throw the damn remote at my head :( damn that hurt

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well, since all women I've ever encountered in my personal life have been evil, cold-hearted douchewhores, I don't have a girlfriend right now. The last one was, literally, very bad for my health. :0\

I've liked the same girl for about 8 years now. We dated for like 4 or 5 on and off and now we're just distant friends. This is the only girl I know who doesn't absolutely hate on the fact that I like games. Most girls are attention whores in my experience, and the fact that a game requires your eyes, ears, and brain to be pointed at something else for upwards of five minutes tends to drive them crazy.

That being said, there is one girl I know who likes me. She's nice and all, and on the cuter side, and I don't give her the time of day really (because I try not to give ANY the time of day). She is really out of the ordinary. She says things like "I really like watching you play games!" and she always agrees with me and stuff...unless of course I talk about that girl I've liked forever, then it's all, "Grrr, forget about her! Shedoesn't care about you cause if she did you'd be going out right now! [insert vague hint that you should be going out with me here]!!"

But to keep it on point here, this girl that I know supposedly thoroughly enjoys watching the video games I play. Personally I think it's just another part of her "Yes You To Death" courtship technique. You know, she claims to love, agree with, and enjoy everything I do, to lure me in for the kill.

I never trust anything that bleeds for five days and doesn't die. :0\

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It always changes once you start going together. Like Chris Rock says, "you don't meet the person at first. You meet their representative." There are some nice girls out there, granted. Just very...VERY...VERY few. And almost all of them have been trained to lie and manipulate men since birth by society's ongoing practices, so like I said...with many girls around here at least, when you meet them they act very differently to net you in.

That's been my general experience, though. The old saying was always, among my friends:

"What do you do if you find a girl who understands why we play games?"
"Marry her."

And here I find one but I can't shake the lacking sincerity. Pride's no fool; I ain't getting caught up by that bull**** again.

Best answers
THERE ARE MUCH BETTER THINGS THAT YOU CAN DO WITH YOUR GF THAN VIDEO GAMES. o_O

But now that you asked....... :p

My gf watches me and plays video games with me occasionaly, but its nothing in comparison to what you guys get. However, in the end I prefer her over the games......

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
OMG SAKURA :eek: You play Halo and ssbm????? Those game roxxxxxxx :eek:

Ontopic (God dammit I keep spelling it onn :eek:) My brother is like 18 and he play's games... alot of em. But hell.. I think some girls at my school play video games ... I think :eek:

Best answers
Prozac said:
Sure, I sometimes play games with my girlfriend.....

if you consider my left hand as a girlfriend

Your not the only one. *glaces at left hand then winks at it*

Best answers
D; onoes prozzeh cheeting on meh? >_____________________________< I KNEW IT!
those lipstix on ur clths and teh perfume >|O!
j00 am dumped
/me goes out wif prozzehs right hand
and btw jus he does like teh veedeo games
/me huggles bob
edit
>:I due to teh overwhelming demand of weird english speakers i have translated my post:
Although the purchase was akward in the end it had the same motion of other flamingo flip flops. As in the word "Pewp" derived from the german phrase "sehr bunt" it has caused the effect of the !_! face. Durring the revolution of the rippers there was a kangaroo beleived to have led the corn pickers of the plan caves of eastern Europe. The tears of copper protection of the shoes have risen due to overwhelming numbers of ";O".
Happy Prozzeh? :O

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
>_<

Humpie:
Please talk like me
the funny and weird way of "speaking" english
they consider that to be normal here ( the freaks )

Sasuke-Kun:
Please keep your posts relevant to the topic
don't spam!
wanna know what he said PM him and ask!

Best answers
Lol, My g/f wont even come near games, she watches t.v. and hangs out with her friends and me but never will she play video games. lol.

Best answers
No she doesn't like watching me play games
BUT she does like to watch me do OTHER things and she aspecially likes to join in ;)

Best answers
one of my old gf's used to like gta... mainly the part where you take the girls and hump them whilst hiding in an alley or bushes. she was so cool.

and another one of em used to love to get owned by me in nba street. domination...

🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
My ex played counterstrike with me and liked to play fighting games with me as well. My g/f now will play games with me sometimes and I found out she plays diablo2 but not with anyone around. Found out its because of ******* nerds telling her that she didn't know what she was doing in games cause she was a girl.

Mr. Preacher
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
My gf has been an avid videogamer since the NES (Mario Bros) and she even owned a dare I say Atari!!! ;D

Anytime I'm not working and she's not we play the occasional fighter/wrestling/hockey games for the ps2. When I'm at work I've found save games on my memory card of GTA 3 & Vice City so I know she likes those games aswell. She's even tried spider-man 2 but didn't like the swinging around new york city bit she would always get lost. (typical women) :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom