Does your girlfriend, fiance, or wife like to play - or watch you play video games?

Does You Girlfriend, Fiance, or wife like to play or watch you play video games ?!?

• Yes!!!!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No!!!!!

• I Dont have A Girl Friend Thankz for reminding me Pan!!

• Total voters
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yup in fact she plays them with me =D

mostly racing games though =/

Tip

Best answers
wtf, a guy who likes hillary duff?
Atleast I think its a guy..

And no, she doesnt like it, well, my current girl anyway.

Best answers
My girlfriend very rarly lets me play games with her around, but sometimes she lets me and joins in.

Best answers
I dont have a Girlfriend and i dont care if u reminded me because i already know ( :( man i need to get laid badly :( )

Best answers
Gameinformer313 said:
:cry: Damn You.....i dont have a girlfriend thankz for reminding me ;(

Anime Legend said:
I dont have a Girlfriend and i dont care if u reminded me because i already know ( man i need to get laid badly )

Lol!! What a Bunch of Losers!!! And if you guys get offended, just remember who you heard it from first ^_^

Best answers
Sakura said:
Lol!! What a Bunch of Losers!!! And if you guys get offended, just remember who you heard it from first ^_^

.....Ouch..... :( ....but ur right i guess :(

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
sakura said:
Lol!! What a Bunch of Losers!!! And if you guys get offended, just remember who you heard it from first
once again the lass pwns:O

meh, my gal is a bit of a bugger for gameing, owns more consoles than me, GC, gba, x-box, pc, ps2, i's only got this pc and a ps2, and she owns me on most games, apart from your average shooty/driving games, her favourate game is that dammed budokai since she wubs that dbz stuff, even at 17.. kinda boring being pwned on it every time i see here, but i guess she makes up for it with teh sekksahness ;O

Best answers
Thank god I don't have a girl friend lol. Girls are great, I've got plenty of female friends, but once they become a girl friend things go down hill.
I get to play games all I want because I don't have a GF! Now that I say that, it seems kinda sad lol. Oh well, I'm happy:)

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
mine likes to play pool games with me o_O
Not much else tho!

Best answers
Girlfriend? Eh, I gave up trying to find something serious with the girls that I know. Its really sad how immature/stupid girls around here are... oh well. I do, however, have plently of girls that I do **** with, and when Im with them we usually dont stop and start playing something... although sometimes one of them likes to watch me do stuff on photoshop.

Best answers
Sakura said:
YOU MEANIE!, Actually I found that quite amusing ^^. I dont know if my girl plays games im not around much anymore, I dont even know why we are together =/

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Mine likes to play grand theft auto 2 o_O And that's about it. She doesn't mind me being a gamoholic though. Although she get's really irritated when i'm mapping for like 5 hours long.

Best answers
Sakura said:
OWNED!

Er, yeah, I don't have a g/f either... :p and the last one I had didn't like Videogames that much.

'twas doomed from the beginning. :(

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
my gf bought spidey two for ps2 the other today and called me on the phone braggin cuz i have to wait nother two weeks before i could get it. if she wasnt hott, i prolly wouldve yelled at her >.<

And I loev you too Sakura-Chan ::wink wink::

Best answers
Ice Man said:
And I loev you too Sakura-Chan ::wink wink::

Offtopic: ^_^ Yay Im Loved me love you as well lol ^_~

Ontopic: I guess i have a reason to be jealous of your gf Ice Man, i wish i had the game as well but sadly wont have it to late july.

Best answers
Sakura said:

Your a pretty self confident proclaim chick you know that -_- Theres a name for girls like you but i wont say it because i will probally be banned ;/

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom