Do you want to be capt. Ginyu or 18?

Best answers
i really dont care for either of them.... captin Ginyu has a scary pose :shocked: .....and 18 is well weird (SHE MARRIED KRILLIN!) anyway i want to know what you guys think

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
Having a weird pose and marrying someone has nothing to do with how a character is implemented into a game...How can you tell how a character is going to be if you haven't had a chance to play the game and try them out yet?

Best answers
what i mean is that i dont like the characters and that im not going to like being them.

Everyone's Favorite Weirdo :D
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
oh you just might.. Buddy System *hint* *hint*

Best answers
i dont understand it, do u have an explaination?

Best answers
I hate both of them. Buddy system? No transformation. Weak. A puny girl and an ugly purple dude. Tien or Dabura would be better. Best of all. Broly.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Android #18+#17 would be a fun character if the normal rules of ki didn't apply to her, i'm not saying she should have infinite energy but maybe something could be done to make her more interesting.

I guarantee you people will be playing as Ginyu for the 'Dance of Joy'!

Best answers
I ove 18 its greatt hat theres going to be a girl fighter .May be she wil have a lick me attack lol j/k.

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Animated cleavage =)

nuff said.

Everyone's Favorite Weirdo :D
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hahaha! you saw that huh?
Well hmm.. A simple thought.. maybe 18s ki wont deplete as fast, but her attacks could be weaker for balance. Cause if she had unlimited ki with strong attacks, she would be abused nevertheless. Whatcha think?

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That would be true to the show. She does not have any real transformations, so nothing will be upgraded, so her attacks do not need to be very weak. I'd say, make her strongest attack as strong as vegeta's gallitgun. This should balance it imo.

Best answers
Can't really comment on this, as i have absolutely no idea how the buddy system works..

It's made by the ESF-Team, and they haven't let us down before, but i have my doubts about it..
Don't see the use of 2 relatively weak buddy's vs a powered up SSJ3 Goku..o_O
Unless they start to gang up on him at the same time..

I read somewhere that ESF 1.3 will have a seperated Fatigue and KI feature..
So my guess is that the Andriods will have unlimited Fatigue, enabling them to....... keep on meleeing? o_o
Anywayz, that would kinda balance the lot, enabling the androids to keep fighting of a transed opponent, and close in for the kill when he is tired or out of energy..

What i am wondering is...
When a Sayian for example transes, his KI reserve almost doubles.. imagine how much KI he has when he is at his 3 transformation.. will the andriods have only that small KI reserve from form 1..? ;/

Anywayz.. like i said.. we'll just have to trust the ESF-team on this one.. :)

Best answers
I think ginyu shouldent be there cause he doesnt play such a big role in the show, 18 plays a bigger role so she deserves it more even tough I wouldeve liked to see 17 more :) but I guess u dont wanna discriminate so u put girls in too :D
but seriously if I had to choose someone instead of ginyu it would probably be tien or yamcha, they play a bigger role and they definitely deserve it :)
but since its been talked about enough then u are wasting ur breath anyway!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I wouldeve liked to see 17 more
#17 is in as well as #18, they're buddies.

I think Ginyu was underestimated in DBZ, if he hadn't been turned into a frog he might've had the chance to steal Frieza's body or something o_o

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
Hmm...having #18 with an extra cache of ki could be doing alot mor eharm than good, it good be a pain in the ass with melee against her . ;o

jaf

Best answers
But I still dont know... If there is 17 and 18, why there isnt 16 and 20?

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
jaf said:
But I still dont know... If there is 17 and 18, why there isnt 16 and 20?
Because implementing a new character within the game isn't easy, and more or less the team just might not feel like making 16 and 20 :p

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Allthough the big red guy might not be such a bad addition, he even has unique attacks =]

I will surely bring it up in the next meeting.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I look forward to adding 18 to my esf arsenal. I have goku and piccolo so far, I would add gohan, but I'm not too much impressed by him in this version. This may sound farfetched, but I think there is more to the buddy system than just switching characters..MAybe 2 resovoirs of ki and health, maybe double attacks, or maybe a bot-like 17 (18). Can't wait.

As for Ginyu, he's just a Barney with muscles to me..

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom