Do you want to be capt. Ginyu or 18?

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
The more characters the better it gets boring if the whole server is filled with just Goku's and Vegeta's ...... If you don't like the charater dont go him/her

Best answers
That's right. I you don't like 'em, choose someone else and beat the crap out of the ones you don't like.

Personally I like the idea of new characters. I don't care who they are, but new characters are always welcome.

Busy Busy Busy
★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
We also planned on not having A18 show up on the radar. This will make her more a stealthy character to use instead of being a powerhouse like most of the other characters. Both Ginyu and A18 are mainly chosen for the uniqueness. I think they will add some nice flavor to ESF's gameplay

Best answers
Mastasurf said:
We also planned on not having A18 show up on the radar. This will make her more a stealthy character to use instead of being a powerhouse like most of the other characters. Both Ginyu and A18 are mainly chosen for the uniqueness. I think they will add some nice flavor to ESF's gameplay
sounds really interesting.keep it up ESF-team ! :yes:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
We definately need some more unique characters, I think 18 and Ginyu are great additions to ESF. Can't wait to see what the team does with them.

🌠 Staff
Best answers
heheh, not to mention ginyu's pwnage animations that DT did will make you all laugh =p
i dunno, if i had to choose a character to play with out of the new build ited be Ginyu cause hes so sexy =D

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ginyu for his secsy dance, and 18 to wrap her legs around me, plus bouncy times, good times! =p

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Mastasurf said:

Stealth huh? Well, tell me she can teleport through players and ill be happy

Best answers
I don't hate any DBZ character... Every playable character will be great!!:D

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Probably Ginyu for teh uber dancing moves o/

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom