Do YOU listin to rap???

Best answers
Yea i like rap alot. Its basically my favorite gerne.

Hopefully this dosent become a flamewar.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I like rap, depends on the artist though. Im into alot of genre's of music.

Classic Jazz
Rap
Hip-Hop
Alternative (only Red Hot Chilli Peppers these days...)
Heavy Metal
Japanese Rock

Best answers
Im not gonna go out and buy a CD, on occasion I might listen to it intentionally, and if its on most of the time I wont mind it.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm not a Rap fan, I like all sorts of rock music. I do however am forced to listen to it at work, because thats what majority of the people like. So yeah I'll be working listening to rap singing to it. Mine as well make the best of the situation ya know?

PS- this shouldn't become a flame war as long as people say yes or no and why, and if no one goes crazy for someone not liking it or w/e

Best answers
You should have included a "Sometimes" or "Depends" option :/
I listen to some stuff, if they do actually say something inteligent or that makes sense for me in anyway, then yes I do.
But I don't like the "Hit the pussy" kind of crap. Not cuz that sentence bothers me, but that the guy is actually earning money for singin the first thing that came to his head waking up after a hang over.
That kind of **** just makes rapers that actually work their lyrics look like idiots.

Best answers
Nope, not really my thing, I listen to it and just hear the same thing over and over, but what else could one expect from someone who doesn't care for that type of music... Same goes for so called country.

Best answers
No, I despise rythimcal talking in all forms.

This thread is destined to be close by the way.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i hate most mainstream rap (kanye west being an exception)

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'll tollerate it, though I have yet to buy a CD. Hard Core rap ranks up on the crap scale with country music, IMO.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I would probably like rap more if 1. they didn't play the same 8 songs over and over 2. it wasn't all about sex money and drugs 3. each rap song i have ever heard has a girl in it. and if the girl is the singer then a guy.

this is comming from someone who doesn't like rap. But like i said im forced to listen to it some times.

now im sure there is rap music out there that isnt about those 3 things i stated above. i just have yet to hear that kind of rap. It certainly isn't on the radio.

another thing i don't really like is how most of the time i can't understand them. For some reason my sister knows exaclty what they say but it leaves me confused.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i hate the rap of today most of it is stupid talkin bout girls and hoes and sex and drugs, retarded u know... the rap by the earlier, pioneers i like.. the old school rap.. those songs had deeper meaning to them, not just talkin bout some jibberish

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Juvenille, Ludacris and JaRule are the only three rap artists I can tolerate.

Ah... God, I hate rap! *runs away*

Best answers
i dont like rap, but if its on or a friend is listening to it i will too.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
what about the beastey boys are they rap :?

Old School
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yea, Hibiki. Its considered rap/hip-hop

And Yes I do listen to Rap. But there are certain artists that I absolutley dread.

Best answers
eew rap...

i only listen to that which is really considered music, and that is; anything with a guitar and drums.

tool, nin, pantera, slipknot, slayer, dying fetus, nile, celldweller to name a few.

- linkin park's style of music like techno with guitar = gg imho gets da nice sweet party sexy white girls like crazy :p

but rap with dumb lyrics and boom boom sppsh crap over and over is boring and mostly consisting of black people and white trash like marshall slim shady whom have messed up lives with drugs, but hey same can be said for rock stars, but like ozzy they get help and clean them selves up. rappers dont because they think its "cool" to shoot people and say nigg@ nigg@ over and over like a chain saw.

well thats my opinion and im sticking to it. ^_^
guitar/techno > rap

and i seriously hope rap dies because its only the slang word of rape, since thats what mostly the black guys do to the whores on their music videos.

now some jamacan raggae -we be jammin mon- type of music is way better black music then rap. has a higher class standing as well, and the poor people need to become aware of this if they truely want moo laa money "bling bling". because rap will not get u there solely alone, for example ludacris's bling bling comes from his other companies not just from rap, although he is pretty hilarious like busta rymes (them two are the only cool rappers to me).

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
There is some rap I like, but I usually cannot stand it. there are few exceptions and one of them is ICP, just becuase there is depth to ICP that most people don't know about. They also have a lot of entertaining music that's fun to listen to.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom