Do YOU listin to rap???

Best answers
rap is: -bull****
-crap
-lame hearing waste
-isnt even worth a download

all that cuz i despise it, dont realy know why.. lol.. i just do..:):):)

Editted by Judge, so that I does not avoid the swear filter

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Your entitied to your opinion, but we don't appreciate you evading the swear filter.

You have received a warning.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I have a very wide taste in music. So ya, I do listen to rap.

Pwns Mastasurf at TF2
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Dito that, Hash. Except I think most rap is terrible. If you turn on the major radio station that plays rap in your area, almost everything you hear there is crap to me. Mainstream rap just sucks. The best rap/hip hop is the underground/local/small time groups that are slowly making their way into the mainstream. Lets use a local example from here in Minneapolis. We've got a lot of really good rappers. One who's finally garnering national attention is Slug (Atmosphere). You've prolly heard if him by now. We also have others like Eyedeah, and Brother Ali.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
crazykorean10 said:
rap is *** nothing to listen to like rock. Rock has a lot of clear grammer and saying rap is just jib jab
PAHAHAHAHahahahahahahahahaaaaaa you gotta be splittin me...

Rock is nothing but a bunch of guys shouting in a mic and you cant hear nothing they are saying.

Rap is the only form of music i listen to. I listen to some outside of that like Avril Laveen *shoot me* and others.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
haha no...shoot me, i saw her live last night :p but i didnt pay for the ticket so its ok :D

what rock are you listening to man? nu-metal is the incomprihendible one, not rock, rock is the good stuff :D

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ice Man said:

Rock is nothing but a bunch of guys shouting in a mic and you cant hear nothing they are saying.

Rap is the only form of music i listen to. I listen to some outside of that like Avril Laveen *shoot me* and others.
Apparently you don't know the definition of rock. Yes there is rock like that, but thats either considered "Hard" or "heavy metal" rock. There are different forms of rock. Punk, classical, hard, heavy etc. There are plenty of rock songs that are more coherent then you think. You should know that before you make assumptions

Best answers
Ya i like rap only i dont like really anything else on rock n roll u cant even hear them talk (Dont flame me for that)

Best answers
Ice Man said:

I see how you might get that impression from just listening to the raido or watching MTV, but try listening to some older stuff and tell me all they do is scream in a microphone. Pay special attention to how well they play thier guitars, and how good thier drumming sounds without the use of beat machines. There's more to music than repetitive beats and pointless posturing.

And you listen to Avril f-ing Lavigene, you aren't allowed to have an opinion(your grammar sucks too).

On topic, I listen to some rap, but usually it only skirts the edges of rap(no Nu-metal or rock rap).

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom