Disc Changes: Destructo Disc, Multi Disc, Scatter Disc...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I thought of a few things to change for Krillin, it would implement new attacks and and would only overpower him in making him more unpredictable:

Destructo Disc:

As it is now, I think it should have a larger max size and also be faster the larger it is, and maybe slightly less ki cost (to tie in with the other ideas). I almost never see disc kills because they're very obvious, they take a while to charge, they make a lot of noise and you can see them from a mile off. Also, the charge animation is kind obvious because he sticks his arm in the air (this is going to be soon changed into an advantage).

Left-click: Charge/Fire
Right-click: N/A
Chargetime effects: Larger, Faster

Multi Disc:

This would be similar in presentation to Destructo, it would have the same charge animation, but the discs would have a smaller maximum size and would be as fast as the Destructo Disc is now. After throwing this disc, you could right-click to throw another one that would be the same size and speed as the one before it. It would also have the same ki cost but with no chargetime. This means if you throw one disc and it takes up 1/4 of your bar, you can throw another 3 in rapid succession.

Right-click: Instantly throw consecutive discs
Chargetime effects: Primary and consecutive discs are larger

Scatter Disc:

This would be identical to the Destructo Disc in every way except slower. After throwing a disc the player can right-click to make it shatter into 4-8 (depending on how long you charge) little, very slightly homing, discs (thats how it was in the show) that spread outwards and forwards covering a large surface area. These shouldn't be instagib though, but still do heavy damage (like 40 per disc). Also, causing a disc to scatter would use up a bit of ki.

Right-click: Cause disc to scatter
Chargetime effects: More mini-discs on scatter.

I think this would make Krillin a very unique character to play as. As all three types of disc look the same when charged, your target has no idea which one you're using. It would give him a special kind of playing style as you mix up your attacks to keep your opponent guessing. C&C and adjust as you wish.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
lol, the opponent wont need to guess. If he is pro, he wont give you the chance to charge up any form of ki attack

Validated Steam Engine
🌈 Beta Tester
✔️ HL Verified
🌹 Regular Rosé
Best answers
I like the ideas, I've wanted the Scatter Disc for ages, hadn't thought of the multi disk one before. Sounds cool. More power to Person Man! (I wonder how many people will get that reference)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Cap J said:
More power to Person Man! (I wonder how many people will get that reference)
Is he depressed or is he a mess? Does he feel totally worthless? Who came up with Person Man? Degraded man, Person Man ;)

And Ness, the game isn't full of pro's you know, they all stayed in 1.1 :p

Validated Steam Engine
🌈 Beta Tester
✔️ HL Verified
🌹 Regular Rosé
Best answers
Ravendust said:
Is he depressed or is he a mess? Does he feel totally worthless? Who came up with Person Man? Degraded man, Person Man ;)
Curses, foiled again :p

I think it would be awesome to see a destructo disc split into more :p The more I think about this being ingame the more I like it.

Best answers
Good idea if Krillin is nerfed a bit on his trans, once transed he is already arguably the best character.

Best answers
Man I was just going to post a topic about this, oh well, I like the idea cause I also had that in mind.

Best answers
i like it :D krillin aint that good atm.. every1 just spam's with him with scatter shot.. this make him more unique and more playable char. :p n00bs might spam thous a little bit it doesn't matter because they doesn't explode ^^ sounds good to me

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
perrrrrfect! agreed

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Sounds good to me too.

And no nerfing will happen to krillin. His present transformation is the only one he is ever going to get, and everybody else is getting at least one more.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
/me likes :yes: I think it would make him more unique and more fun to play as, plus it'd make him more useful. Nice ideas, and they appear well-balanced to me as well.

Best answers
DAMMIT I LOVE THAT IDEA SO MUCH I COULD KISS YOU....*however* i will restrain myself from doing so lol....currently krilling is arguably the *worst* character....think about it....how long does it usually take krilling to get 3mil PL? well put it this way it takes me a while to get just 2 mil with vegeta.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Raven you amaze me again. I really like the last idea the most. It would be very very awesome to be able to do that in the game and would make Krillin more unpredictedable. Thats what people don't understand is with Scattershot and DD you'r suppose to confuse and catch your enemy off gaurd. I love this idea alot.

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
^^ I like it a lot Dusteh. I know of some other people who like it too.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Whoa, this may well be my best recieved suggestion ever, I think i'm going to print this page out and frame it now.

KilledWithStyle said:
I love it.
I was waiting for the Krillin Master to post ;)

Thanks everyone, I hope these "other people" are who I think they are.

whereswarren (King_Vegeta)
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
As do I...

Great suggestion dusteh /o/

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom